M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
7,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is that brick upside the head that I wrote up for uni(bomber)list...

Yours truly wrote:
Aloha,

It has been tasked to me to contact you regarding your posting habits. First off I would like to remind you that this is a public forum. We cater to the M14 rifle and it's "legal to own" civilian copies.
So... then why all the AP related questions? Are you aware of the fact that our forum has MANY veteran & active military members? The owner is a vet, I am a vet, many of the other mods are vets as well as 2 active duty. We also have membership actively deployed. We don't talk about that stuff here (PERIOD). Marines and Soldiers are issued armor (SAPI) If you bring up the subject, then, I must conclude that you have some plans on killing military personnel. That is highly offensive to me sir! Your beating around the realm of what is legal and what is not. And that is NOT allowed on this forum. If you feel you must educate yourself on how to load up some AP, and defeat some SAPI plates. Then you had better do it elsewhere! And NOT here!! You cooperation in this matter is compulsory!

You are welcome to post here. But please review the Code of Conduct & ROE and then post accordingly.

carry on!

9th
I hope you all agree with me. If you feel that I was too harsh... or maybe hurt this guy's sensitive feelings. well then I don't know what to tell ya!GI6

Anyway that's what I did.

I posted here, cause I likes to post in da speak easy!FRG1

· Registered
2,175 Posts
Not bad, ya did good IMO... I think he'll get the point . I also think he may very well be a moll or troll or just someone looking to do something we all dont need to be a part of...
In any case we dont need his type of action. after all the type of ammo hes looking to pick up can be found very easy ...just look at GB ..I just typed in AP and this came up
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=136323625
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=135727090
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=136319222
along with several others

lastly,
In his CP he states hes a soldier yet he acts like a fcken retard....The he asks about is basic 101 info. This makes me think "as stated above" Moll/Troll...batman probing the forum ect...

JW

· Registered
4,586 Posts
Very good Jeff, I like the wa you think! Please let us know what he has to say. I also think he is an a$$hat and for sure is not a soldier or marine, prolly one of those wannabe milita typesdance2

· Registered
7,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
unalist's reply to me

Sir,
If you consider this response continued “talking about that stuff” then I expect you to do what you think is morally right and suspend or ban me. I do however feel obligated to respond and ask you to read the entirety of my response.
After having 3 tours and in Iraq and scheduled for one in Afghanistan wearing SAPI and ESAPI I have held with my own two hands large quantities of AP rounds and plates confiscated from Insurgents. The “bag guys” are showing up in armor and have AP rounds. I have soldiers under my command. Having technical knowledge of AP rounds I consider it part of my responsibility for the sons and daughter that are placed in my care. If this was all perhaps I could separate what happens down range from what I consider my personal security needs. I was born and spent the first two decades of my life in Tyler Texas going to the movie theater on the county square and eating hotdogs from the push cart vender there. Then one day, in front of the court house where I first registered to vote, where I got my marriage license where I filed my first dd214 a man shows up and starts shooting people. Mark Wilson owner of Lock and Load Shooting Range, which I still have a membership to, sees this, has the moral courage to draw his lawful concealed weapon and shoots him. At this time it is discovered the gunman has on a bullet proof vest. The gunman turns and kills Mark Wilson. One AP round would of stopped it. So the question what legitimate use is there for AP in the US does not hold water for me. It’s not a what if for me Sir.
If you think I’m making this up please look it up.
I also consider restrictions on AP creeping gun control. AP is not a new invention. The 357magnum was developed specifically as a AP round in the 1930’s. What has changed is that LEOs began wearing vests so then AP became restricted. So now what was legal and a non issue for decades is prohibited. It’s the same as if LE develops a sonic stun gun and therefore outlaws headphones because they interfere with its effectiveness.
I find your narrow interpretation of my intentions nonsensical and offensive.
As long as the subject is grey I will persue it in my personal life.
This concludes the piece I felt obligated to speak.
As a Moderator I will respect your policy to avoid discussing AP in the forum.
I reckon we wont hear anymore about AP from him. GITEN

· Registered
2,175 Posts
I still think hes full of !!! IMO hes been made aware of the ROEs and COC ,so should he cross the line in the future he'll have a taist of the BS flavor tape...GITEN

· Registered
2,175 Posts
Yup , ya musta struck a nerve, I seen him on @ 1035 and he was searchin away on the infraction system thread , then he was lookin at our profilesGI2 He was stuck on Shadows, Feds, and HH for some time..I guess he likes you guys bestGI8

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Well if he had a valid reason for asking questions then why didn't he approach it from that angle instead of preceeding his AP posts with all kinds of I wanna blow up type posts.

He's so full of he'd better get some stock in toilet paper as he'll be needing it if he keeps up with his "Attitude"

Right or wrong he has disrespected a staff member in challenging Jeff right off the bat with....

If you consider this response continued “talking about that stuff” then I expect you to do what you think is morally right and suspend or ban me.
His explanation although more ********, does not cross that line. However his line of
I find your narrow interpretation of my intentions nonsensical and offensive.
I find insulting the integrity of a staff member extremely uncalled for.Jeff at no time attacked his sensibility or intelligence.

At this time I will ask Jeff how he wants to handle it. If he sees fit to let him continue until he steps out of line again, then so be it. If he would rather just end it now that's fine too.

If Jeff wants it to be a vote amongst admin with his being allowed to vote also, then that is fine with me also.

I was right close to starting a discussion with this ******* myself, but realized that I would just end up lighting his ass up.

· Registered
2,221 Posts
Your choice, Jeff - I've got your back either way. GI7

IMHO, I don't think it's a matter of "if" he gets out of line, but "when". GI8 If you decide to let him reach the end of his rope, I'd vote for an immediate "Tape his A$$ to the floor" with no chance he'll ever get to disrespect another mod or member.

This guy strikes me as one of the "mall ninja" types or some freakin' wannabe who doesn't have his head screwed on right... DI4

You knock em down and we'll stomp on him for ya!!!FRG1

db

· Registered
7,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We don't really need his type posting questionable stuff here.

I fully believe in big brother watching over us and what we say here.

Guys like him are a risk to this operation.

Cut him loose!DI4

IF he has Soldiers under his command then he wouldn't be looking here for answers. He would be busy talking with his own command. He would be getting the S H I T done and getting the needed ammunition issued. He would not be loading up his own. He is full of S H I T

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Consider him speechlessGI2

Here is my PM to him

Sir, I have read your response to 9th concerning the AP issue and have to tell you that I find your comments to him to be out of line. This is a direct violation of the COC here and I will not stand for anyone belittling my staff members with insults such as narrow interpretation, nonsensical and offensive. Not to mention your opening with a challenge to suspend or ban you.

In all honesty, we have been collectively discussing and watching your behavior since you joined. With your I want to blow up attitude as well as your attitude toward one of my staff members, I honestly do not think that this place is the kind of forum that you are looking for. There are other forums out there that might appreciate your type of discussion, but, I do not. Therefore your posting privileges have been revoked. This is non-negotiable and permanent. As soon as you've read this you will be locked out of the forum also.

Please enjoy whatever forum you should decide to go to.

Hawk
Forum Owner and Admin
Please let me know if you notice he has logged on so I can put this guy in the ter.

· Banned
11,516 Posts
This just in....

unalist said:
Sir,

Since you are locking me out I’ll speak freely. I find your forum outstanding in the depth of information and responsiveness. Your moderation (collectively not personally) is a bit draconian in it’s attempts to be non controversial but such is your right as owner and moderator. I’d like an opportunity to comport myself to genteel nature of this forum but understand your decision as non-negotiable and permanent.

It is unfortunate that my opening response to 9th was considered challenging. In my opening I sought to recognize his authority and what I felt was my moral obligation to respond. Naturally, I cannot tell you how to interpret my opening response only my intention. In addition my Private Message to 9th I considered private as one combat vet to another. I did not know my posts and PMs were being collected and scrutinized by a cabal. His interpretation I found gravely insulting as I have lost many friends down range and nearly didn’t make it back myself. I found his comment off the mark and groundless and told him so. If he felt belittled and I since I am locked out please convey my sincere apologies.

Do I have a “I want to blow $hit up attitude”? I confess, guilty as charged. Of course that would be why I have been around the world and back again fighting America’s wars for 15 years. I’m sure you’re familiar with George Orwell’s quote 'Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.' I admittedly am one of those rough men. But once again it is moot that I desire to conform to your standards since I am irreversible locked out.
I am at the moment pondering a response.

Point...... nowhere is there an apology for any misunderstandings as perceived by him. Just the same type ramblings that he gave 9th. 15 yrs of bull$hit is all I'm hearing.

Funny though....he seems to be on the intellectual side of things, but as I stated in Tony's rant....sometimes smart = stupid. I sure as hell would want his ass out in front of me on a patrol. He sounds like he might get somebody killed if he hasn't already.

· Banned
11,516 Posts
Here is my last to him.

This will be my last PM to you on this matter.

I just wanted to assure you that your PM to 9th was only seen by those involved in the decision making process, which ultimately ends up as my decision.

At no time did you show any remorse for your actions. Your explanation although considered was deemed to be moot. Posting in the manner that you did got you labeled as a troll and pretty much a wannabe. Walks like one, talks like one, must be one right? No matter how you sugarcoat your intentions and explanations, it appears that nothing will change in the future. You come off as one who has an answer for everything. It might have been different if you were to just state that it was not your intentions and that it wouldn't happen in the future.

I wish you well on your next forum Sir and that is sincere, but I can't see any future here for you.

Bio Con Dios! Hawk
Once I'm sure he's read it, he will be locked downGI2

· Registered
2,175 Posts
He was here today so he musta received your PM...Hey Shadow, Once Hawk comfirms he read the PM be ready to track , rack and smack him down!!!!

· Banned
11,516 Posts
PM has been read!

Even though he has replied, I will have no further dialog with him. Let him believe he's had the last wordGI2

I had already resolved myself to the end of involvement with this forum but since you insist on resorting to name calling; Troll I’m not familiar with though I can tell it’s not flattering and Wannabe I don’t feel any sting coming from an anonymous personality on the internet compared to what I know to be true in real life. I’ll refrain from insinuations or insults for my part.

I had indicated my regret and that it was not my intention and that I wished to avoid through my actions anything like this in the future. I state this not as argument or groveling but for the record to be straight. This I wish I had stated more clearly and that things were different now.

See you around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.