M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the email from the match director. Come on out with your M14/M1A, I'll be there with mine.

"Below is the link to the Mid Range Championship for 2011. NOTE I have added a team match on Friday. This will be a two man team match, each member firing 2 sighters and 10 shots for record at 300, 500 and 600yds. End of Feb is not the best time to hold a match, but one of the few times I could get the range. We'll hope for good weather.

www.tsra.com/images/stories/matches/2011 mid range program.pdf

I'll also be revising the program for the High Power Champ April 8-10 to include a shooters clinic conducted by the Army Marksmanship Unit. This will be an excellent opportunity to pick up some pointers to improve your marksmanship skills. The clinic will be Friday morning followed by a 30 shot team match Fri afternoon.

Kenneth Gaby
"No freeman shall be debarred the use of arms"
"The Government is best which governs least" Thomas Jefferson "

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mid range individual club championship

Di5 bayou rifle club will have their annual mid range hi-power championship starting april 17th (300 yd), and next month the second half at 600 yd. Aggregates of both matches combined for final score. Check out bayourifles.org, happy shooting

1 - 2 of 2 Posts