M14 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I'm new around here so wanted to get the first post out of the way. I recently bought a SAI M1A National Match and wanted to get more info and learn all I can about the rifle and it's history. This looks like the place to accomplish that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome Btaylor

You've found a heck of a forum.

I'm a total newbie and joined up here a couple of days ago. I've already recieved great info on a bunch of topics I need help with. So fire away the questions. These guys are great!
DI4

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. If you cannot find what you are looking for in the information threads, just ask. There are a lot of fine folks here who can, and will, jump in to help. Have a good time.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congrats on your new rifle.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, btaylor, lots of places here to post, lots of reading too. GI2GI2 I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome. I've already learned quite a bit. Example: the born on date of my weapon, since I bought lightly used. Also some of the sighting in threads were very informative. This is the place to be for the M1A.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Welcome from somewhere between Waxahachie and Maypearl Texas. It's great to have you here.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome aboard! Best place in Texas(some here just don't know where they are) LOL

Seriously, this is the best bunch of real people that it has been my privilege to become acquainted with. Enjoy your stay!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Welcome from the border!

You'll find this site to be one of the better mannered sites, prepare to get lots of info and a great place to hang out!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Welcome from Pa., might want to have lots of coffee handy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts