M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale, 2 SAI rifles. Both earlier guns with GI parts.

The first is a preban. #78,***. I has a TRW bolt, TRW oprod and TRW trigger housing with WIN hammer. I purchased it having been test fired only with a TRW Barrel. I had it rebarreled by Jon Wolf with a criterian medium weight chrome lined barrel. The TRW did not shoot satisfactorily accuracy wise. This barrel is very accurate. I fired around 250 rounds total through the rifle. 100 in TRW barrel and 150 with the new barrel. This rifle is in true 98% cond. The stock is an exceptional GI with slotted handguard in same cond. Comes with one 20rd mag where legal. $1650 plus shipping. Has the original factory box in excellent cond as well.

The second rifle is a SAI with all GI parts in a GI syn stock that has been painted camo. I purchased this rifle from the second owner who bought it unfired. It came with this stock from 1st owner. Serial #141,***. All HR parts. Barrel has TE of zero. Fired less than 250 rds total. In true 98% cond. as well. It was mfg in March of 2002 and came with a birch stock from the factory according to SA. I think it must have been one of the collector series guns they offered with more GI parts. $1600 plus shipping. With 20rd mag where legal.

Both rifles are pristine. I do also have a mint SAI walnut stock I could put on either rifle for $50 more if desired.

Thanks for looking, chiro

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I'll take the following:
The first is a preban. #78,***. I has a TRW bolt, TRW oprod and TRW trigger housing with WIN hammer

...per our PM conversation. Give me a call tomorrow. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts