M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are the very last of my Garand bolts that I am selling to finanace another project
First to say "I'll take it" here then folowed by a PM with your name and address
Bolts are priced SHIPPED, insurance is extra if desired and must be asked for
Will ship USPS First Class, Payment in form of Money Order or Personal Check if I know you

First is a Post War 6528287-SA bolt in very nice condition . Parkerizing is next to perfect and you have to look real hard to see any wear at all. Finish looks original and looks to have been used very little. SOLD$80.00 shipped

D28287-19SA Lot B-18 Which would be correct for a 1945 restoration. Bolt is in very good condition with alittle wear to the parkerizing on the lugs. $80.00 shippedSOLD ON ANOTHER FORUM

Bolts are listed on other forums
Any question feel free to ask
Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is this bolt still available?

First is a Post War 6528287-SA bolt in very nice condition . Parkerizing is next to perfect and you have to look real hard to see any wear at all. Finish looks original and looks to have been used very little. $80.00 shipped

·
Retired
4,700 Posts
Is this bolt still available?

First is a Post War 6528287-SA bolt in very nice condition . Parkerizing is next to perfect and you have to look real hard to see any wear at all. Finish looks original and looks to have been used very little. $80.00 shipped
If FNnuts doesn't buy this bolt, I'll take it.
Send me a PM.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts