M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRW op rod in great shape. A couple light scratches from a screw driver used to remove the op rod above the area where the bearing rides. Can't be seen when installed and doesn't affect function. Tab measures between .095 and .094. $220 shipped. Paypal gift preferred.

USGI trigger group with Winchester housing, H&R hammer, SA safety. Great shape with good spline and nice, clean break. $265 shipped. Paypal gift preferred.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
So that we could start accusing him of PRICE GOUGING!!!
Flip... the prices GM2 is charging are more than reasonable. The same trigger group would cost you $325 from treeline, and $350 from windy city, and RA parts you have to call in for pricing. Current auction prices on GB hover around $400. I wish I saw it earlier because i have dealt with the seller before and wouldn't mind dealing with him again.

Don't make this personal. I've done my homework. I wish I could say the same for the rest of you. I wasn't accusing anyone of price gouging. I was upset at rensin for not shopping around.

·
Very Old Salt
1,905 Posts
Flip... the prices GM2 is charging are more than reasonable. The same trigger group would cost you $325 from treeline, and $350 from windy city. Current auction prices on GB hover around $400. I wish I saw it earlier because i have dealt with the seller before and wouldn't mind dealing with him again.

Don't make this personal. I've done my homework. I wish I could say the same for the rest of you. I wasn't accusing anyone of price gouging. I was upset at rensin for not shopping around.
That was sarcasm btw. I don't usually use CAPS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts