M14 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,498 Posts
I love that Tee shirt!

May I ask where you got it?

John
You can ask, but I might say it's classified. Actually a gent on another forum put a group buy together for the TRW shirts awhile ago. With a number of complete TRW builds in the herd, I had to get a few of them.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I learned a lot from this post! Love the receiver and look forward to the OPs build!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
I recall that Tarnel has a desert camo USMC match stock as well (the green stock was built into a rifle):
McMillan smear stocks
...and I think Tarnel also got a grey Navy shooting team stock (set-up for double lugs), so to me its about what barrel is available...
Thanks Random Guy.

The USMC desert camo was now built into a rifle, another USMC Match rifle and it should be here in a few days.

The McMillan grey - plan originally was to use the receiver that I got from Ted (GWLA #003) which had been converted into a double lug w/ a matching USN Barnett barrel
for a Navy shooting team rifle replica. The build has not started yet so there is possibility that I might use the TRW receiver for this build instead.

It will nice if I can find another green smear or a blue camo stock .

For Sale: - Interesting receivers from GWLA | M14 Forum

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ran into an early National Match Springfield Army. It was so early it had the bad bolt. They offered to replace the bolt and I sent a TRW in and said just put this one in and send me the other one. It was sort of a unicorn because it had a TRW NM barrel. I do not believe it was fired. To make a long story short they said they couldn’t fit it they offered to put a new barrel on and a new bolt.m

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Here is the complete USMC Match-M1A in desert camo.

Both rifles were built by Forceman, double lugged USMC Match-M1A Cal. legal rifles.

Attachments

21 - 33 of 33 Posts