M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a TRW Barrel and Op Rod Guide. Barrel was taken off an 1991 SAI that I have owned since 2008. The rifle was pretty much as new when bought, it was safe kept. An experienced armorer from this site removed the barrel using a vise and action wrench.

I have about 600 rounds through the barrel since 2008. Before then, who knows.

Will consider trades (no barrels or asian stuff). 350 shipped to the 48 my preference (where I happen to be the day I ship-usps, fedex, or ups). No money orders…paypal gift to me, personal check, cashier's/certified check off a national bank. I may hold checks for 2-3 days to clear.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Price?

for sale is a trw barrel and op rod guide. Barrel was taken off an 1991 sai that i have owned since 2008. The rifle was pretty much as new when bought, it was safe kept. An experienced armorer from this site removed the barrel using a vise and action wrench.

I have about 600 rounds through the barrel since 2008. Before then, who knows.

Will consider trades (no barrels or asian stuff). 350 shipped to the 48 my preference (where i happen to be the day i ship-usps, fedex, or ups). No money orders…paypal gift to me, personal check, cashier's/certified check off a national bank. I may hold checks for 2-3 days to clear.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As Phinenas said, and to add, it's a 1963, NOT NM, chrome lined, run of the mill GI barrel that is 22". It gauges 0 muzzle and 1 throat for what that is worth (shown by photos). I do not know the maker of the op rod guide. It is USGI.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Removing from sale…comments in another thread state that this is peening, would rather sit on it that be considered a seller of crap.

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
Removing from sale…comments in another thread state that this is peening, would rather sit on it that be considered a seller of crap.
Just because it is peeling in the throat doesn't mean it is crap, I am sure it will shoot well, maybe not to target shooter standards, unless they are man size targets.

And I thought the price was right on.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just because it is peeling in the throat doesn't mean it is crap, I am sure it will shoot well, maybe not to target shooter standards, unless they are man size targets.

And I thought the price was right on.
I appreciate your thoughts. I don't want to mislead anyone, or be known as a crap dealer…not worth the coin for me.

It's in a backyard in Dallas holding up a bell pepper plant.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts