M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I have a Trijicon TA11H-308G mounted on one of my FAL rifles which I would like to trade for a TA11J-308 (green preferably) or a TA11E (again, green prefered). If a trade isn't possible, I'm interested in selling (no low-ball offers!!!); make an offer.

My scope is in mint condition. It has remained mounted on my DSArms SA-58 for about two years and has been stored in a padded rifle case the entire time. It has NO marks, dings, scratches, or blemishes on the body, turrets, or lenses. I also have ALL of the items it shipped with, including the cleaning kit, scope cover, carry case, stickers, operators manual, and business cards from the shop I bought it from.

I'm selling the scope because I don't like the reticle. I originally wanted one of the scopes listed above, but received such a good deal on this one that I couldn't refuse buying it. It has been to the range twice since then.

I will have some pictures available in a few days and will e-mail them to interested individuals upon request.

http://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produc...pid=TA11H-308G

WAS

·
Registered
80 Posts
ROE requires a price with the listing. THX

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I said, it's for trade. I'll only consider selling it if no good trade offers come in during the next two weeks. Looking to trade for one of the scopes mentioned in my original post, in similar condition to mine.

If I can't effect a trade, I'd expect $1200 in the form of a USPS money order. The scope sells new for over $1500.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts