M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
That’s a real beauty Andy. I’m surprised my Toyota 4 Runner‘s engine compartment is so jammed compared to yours which looks spacious

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
LOL, had to read thru this to figure out what the anti theft pedal was!! Love it. I think at least half my cars have been so equipped including my first, a 1950 Chevy truck!

·
Registered
215 Posts
LOL, had to read thru this to figure out what the anti theft pedal was!! Love it. I think at least half my cars have been so equipped including my first, a 1950 Chevy truck!
You weren't alone haha! Funny I was looking at a Jeep tonight and told Wifey that we wouldn't have to worry about one of our kids asking to borrow it haha!

·
Forum Jester
7,324 Posts
musta been a rhodes scholar for that tat

Reactions: 15636215

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You weren't alone haha! Funny I was looking a a Jeep tonight and told Wifey that we wouldn't have to worry about one of our kids asking to borrow it haha!
I been teaching my 10 yr old grand daughter to drive my old M38. Yall shoulda seen the look on her 18 yr old brother & her mom's face when I said we were goin for a Jeep ride & Sara Claire got behind the wheel!

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
I been teaching my 10 yr old grand daughter to drive my old M38. Yall shoulda seen the look on her 18 yr old brother & her mom's face when I said we were goin for a Jeep ride & Sara Claire got behind the wheel! View attachment 440128
Love the jeep, had one just like it a few years ago, exactly. It was an original M38, turned into an elk hunting rig that I converted back to M38. Lot of fun, learned a lot, fun driver. Sold it thru Craigs to a guy on the east coast, sight unseen.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Love the jeep, had one just like it a few years ago, exactly. It was an original M38, turned into an elk hunting rig that I converted back to M38. Lot of fun, learned a lot, fun driver. Sold it thru Craigs to a guy on the east coast, sight unseen.
I bought this Jeep about 17 yrs ago at a state auction way up above Little Rock AR. The state had been using it to Stripe Roads with! It had a horrible menagerie of levers, pumps, tanks, sprayers & hoses welded all over it- but it wasn't Rusty!
Prolly gonna sell it this summer- got one more Jeep to build, an M38A1 & that will be the last Jeep for me.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
A neighbor of mine, retired and now deceased Marine, spent thousands restoring an A1. He used it for all manner of functions as he kept his hand in the Corps and everything about it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts