M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice CMMG matching upper/ CMMG MK-3 lower AR10 with a 16" DPMS 308 barrel, and also another upper (Aero M5) with a 24" SS fluted heavy barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor, 10 brand new HexMag mags, 1 new MagPul SR25 mag, and 1 steel mag, and a brand new Strike ambi-charging handle that hasn't been installed yet. I had my local gunsmith shop thread the end of the 6.5 Creedmoor barrel in 5/8"x24 so that a person can mount a brake or in my case a suppressor.

I haven't shot it myself yet, but my friend had it for the last 20 yrs. He shot it very little but he said both uppers/barrels shoot sub MOA.

Scope, QD mount, and brake not included.

I want to trade it for a M1A with a few mags of equal value. I had a brand new never fired M1A with a custom stock, Schuster gas plug, scope mount, etc, but had to sell it last December to buy parts for the 01 Cummins 4x4 that I bought on 12/5 since it's my daily driver to work.

I have $1,950 into all of it. But since I haven't ever shot a M1A yet, I really want to get another one.

I can ship the separate upper assembly to your confirmed address, and ship the rifle to your FFL. He has to be able to accept the package from me.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a new Springfield Standard, unfired; with factory wood stock. New Springfield scope mount. Five 15 rd. mags and One 10 rd. mag.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts