M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went and made a trade today with one of the guy's at work,I traded even a Rem.700 308 semi custom rifle that I worked on for a Springfield M1/A SuperMatch.It has a TRW Bolt,HRA OpRod,and a HRA Trigger group,Duglas Heavy Bbl.I need to give it a good cleaning especialy the stock,he does not have a safe to store his stuff in but there is no rust what so ever,overall it looks good.He had Ronnie Morris of TN. do the work on it,I'll give him a call soon and see if he can tell me anything about it,I'll post some pixs later when I get it cleaned up.Can't wait to see how it turns out.

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Congratulations now get some ammo and shoot that Baby then give us a range report . I would be as Stoked as you are too

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
I went and made a trade today with one of the guy's at work,I traded even a Rem.700 308 semi custom rifle that I worked on for a Springfield M1/A SuperMatch.It has a TRW Bolt,HRA OpRod,and a HRA Trigger group,Duglas Heavy Bbl.I need to give it a good cleaning especialy the stock,he does not have a safe to store his stuff in but there is no rust what so ever,overall it looks good.He had Ronnie Morris of TN. do the work on it,I'll give him a call soon and see if he can tell me anything about it,I'll post some pixs later when I get it cleaned up.Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Heck of a trade! I imagine you'll have a hard time sleeping tonight with the guilty conscience and all. GI2

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your right,but I think I can manage to get some sleep!!!!,I'll get some pixs up maybe tonight or tomorrow.Thanks.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I think you will survive the trade. After all, look at the reprobates you hang out with on the forum.. Great trade for a very nice rifle. Congratulations.

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Yeah, Really !! Are you available for mortgages, closings, and refinancing consultations ? I need a negotiator like you on my side during these things....and a divorce if I don't stay off here.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are a few pixs,new cammera so they my not be real good.The first two are of the rifle,third is the HRA OP Rod,fourth is the HRA Trigger group,and last is the Reciever,I think it dates to 1994 or so.I have a few nore showing the bedding that was done,looks pretty good.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are a few more,first two are of the bedding,looks like a good job,when I get it cleaned over the next few weeks I'll post some more.Thanks for the coments.

·
Registered
576 Posts
I hope you wore a mask when you robbed the sucker...

Nice deal..I wish I had never sold my Super match.

Good luckGI2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts