M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live close to Dripping Springs Texas, so I called Bill Bassett and arranged to meet him to purchase a Picatinny Rail LOW Scope Mount Package. I can't say enough how awesome it was to spend time talking with him. I spent well over an hour talking with him over various subjects such as zeroing in the scope and what led him to designing his mounts.
He even gave me a m14 multi tool for heading down to pick up the mount, I forgot to ask if it was original USGI but it sure looked like it was. He said if anyone needs one to let him know and he would work something out. Again all I can say is how it was such an honor to meet him and buy a well made product from the person making them. I plan on taking my rifle to the rang next week to test it out.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sounds like you hade a great time then, I respect Bassett he is a great guy and his mounts they are top noch. I wished I lived that close to DS that I could go down and talk to him some more.

Hope you like your new mount, dont forget to do a nice range report on when you sight it in.

Good Shooting.

TXS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts