M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tony I guess you get a lot of thanks around here, I know it is never enough.
So, I want to personally thank you for your instructional videos and the work you do to make them. I just got done shimming my Scout, you helped make it a whole bunch easier. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Fish

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Fish Hunter you are right!

Reactions: tonyben

·
Banned
2,951 Posts
Tony and many others on this sight are responsible for greatly expanding my knowledge of the M14 platform as well as other weapon platforms.
I truly am forever grateful to all of you.

Reactions: tonyben

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also wish to respectfully Thank Tony Ben, along with this Forum.
The videos that Tony has posted, as well as the content posted on this Forum have been a great service towards a safe and enjoyable following, keeping the M14 heritage forever alive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Indeed, I concur 100%
Tony's Vids have given me the confidence and knowledge to do more than I thought possible to my M1A!

Thanks so much to him and the many others here for their knowledge, wisdom and willingness to help complete know-nuthin's- like me!

GI1

·
Super Moderator
11,544 Posts
Sorry I hadn't seen this until now. My day went sideways earlier and I just now had a chance to respond.

Thanks for all the kind words of encouragement! As I've stated before, and I'll say it again, I'm just giving back for all the knowledge I've learned from the great people on this site. Some of them aren't on the board any more, or have passed on, so I honor them by keeping their information alive.

If nobody appreciated the work I do, I wouldn't have kept doing it. Thanks again for the kind words. More videos are coming.

Tony.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
His productions are the Gold Standard for M14/M1A videos that are available on the internet. I see a few other guys trying, but they always come up lacking with bad information and just outright BS. As an example, there's one kid who shows how to do a trigger job on an M305. He just slathers the hammer hooks with grinding compound and continuously pulls the trigger letting hammer slam home against the housing.

I won't post that video here, but look for yourself on youtube.

Anyways... thank you, Tony. No bad gouge from you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tony, as a new guy I can't thank you enough for your instructional videos. It is keeping me from making a lot of simple mistakes I would have otherwise in a trial and error fashion.

·
"Death From Above"
11,920 Posts
Tony I hated all your videos lol. Been a while, going to try and call you sometime tomorrow. Guess what I got? I'm giving up the part 135 on demand charter world and going to fly in the airlines for the rest of my days. I wish I had done it sooner brother. I fill you in when I call.

·
Super Moderator
11,544 Posts
Good to see you, Warren! I hope that means a few stops in portland from time to time.

Tony I hated all your videos lol. Been a while, going to try and call you sometime tomorrow. Guess what I got? I'm giving up the part 135 on demand charter world and going to fly in the airlines for the rest of my days. I wish I had done it sooner brother. I fill you in when I call.
Thanks again, to all those who have encouraged me.

Tony.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.