M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been years ago, but IIRC, in the last scene (shootout type mess), Berenger has an M1A. I didn't see the whole movie, I just happened to catch that scene at my parents. We didn't have a tv or watch one back then.

Jarhead

·
Registered
6,939 Posts
I saw that years ago but don't remember the guns. I looked it up and I could find no pix or mention of using an M14, but it may well have. Maybe someone can confirm, I don't think I have that movie anymore.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
In trying to look around, I see Debra Winger with what looks like a Micro-Uzi and Berenger with a scoped bolt action and a MAC-11(?). Could be much more, but it looks like the movie is over two hours long and (other than Winger) not one I want to watch.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
In trying to look around, I see Debra Winger with what looks like a Micro-Uzi and Berenger with a scoped bolt action and a MAC-11(?). Could be much more, but it looks like the movie is over two hours long and (other than Winger) not one I want to watch.
Just did the same thing, saw the same things, and came to the exact same conclusion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts