M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can someone tell me if, when, and why Tokiwartooth was banned? I went to respond to a PM he sent me and I was unable to send a reply.

If this is true, this site will be the less for his loss. Toki was a real asset here and will be missed.

A real shame!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Tokiwartooth is shown as being on the forum right now, according to the list of on line users on the forum home page.

Look down the list near the bottom.

Currently Active M14 Forum Users: 883 (266 users and 617 lurkers)
View Who's Online Most M14 forum users ever online was 2,243 on September 5th, 2013 at 09:23 PM
M1A's r BEST, 0635e8, 1100 tac, 11e40, 1911M14, 2336USMC, 2treeline, 30Caliber, 30clanScottish, 49SFS06, 4th award expert, 51smd, AbitzNutz, algaskin31, ark-and-spark, art luppino, artie in miami, Beavis1971, Belovedcorps, berettamodellocinquantanove, berndog, bigblock, billythegoat, BillyW, Blue Streak, boilermakerfan, btreed2, buckshot85, bustedknuckles, Buzz J, Capt Mullet, Captain Obvious, Carlos Oliveira, Casimirblue, Charlie59, chills, Chingon, Christian, Circlehook, clcdawg, CNelson, Cody M1A, CollinOSU, Columbus, cookie, Cpt Inshano, crayj, ct kid, Curmudgeon, DaMoose, danthman114, DarrenC, davewins, DBFam1, Defiant001, delong31, DennisMc, DevilDogM14er, Diablo Gato, Different, dist1646, DODGE57HEMI, doomiebaby, Dose, Douglas Haig, Dozermonkey, DV67, ElToro, Enfield, Expat74, Fakahatchee, fatelvis, fatsorock, floyd1977, forceman, Foxfire32, frdfandc, FredB, Freeballs DSG, FWhite, GardenValley, GARRARD, george, gingerboy515, Glashaus, glocksonlock, Glynn863, GoodGuy, gregaba, Gunoholic, Hackberry, hammonje, Hamstrosity, hardtack, Harleystoo, Hgunner, Hillbilly Boogie, Hobo Hilton, HOG44, honer, Horst Apies, hotpipe1973, HRAM14, huntinghawk, hwheatthins, hzamar, Ilocano, innocent bystander, Instructor, IRON WORKER, irvterry, Jaillt, jbrooks, Jlynn, John Crusher, joseph28, jpowen, jps, Kaboose008, Kid Sopris, kiwigrunt, Konigsberg13, Kraknar, LeeHarvey, leid, Lennyo3034, leonardc, levisdad, locknloader, lost in utah, Lruss, lShawnl, ltcol0802, M1aray, m1sniper, mack7.62, madmike1014, mapper, Matt C., MatthewDS, Mattitude, Mbford1993, melloman, mescalito, Metooxx, MickeyD1120, Mike7.62, missilegeek, mm1ut1, MontaukTrl, moondog55, mpdphil, MrJitters, MrM1A, mtime7, New One, [email protected], noob14s, nutnspecial, O-Neg, Odhinn, Old Sarge, oldflyboy, oneshy, operator2, Orlando, osokusmc, Palladin, pendennis, Phil McGrath, PhrogRider, pitbulz21, platypus12, plsmyk, Precise, ptalar, purple88yj, Quicksilvergoat, racer, rangerdave, raymeketa, REDDAWN, reelmn, reja, Renisin, renled321, RGPM1A, RichRoy, RightHand, riverman, Rjencks, Roadkingtrax, Russell0331, Rustyiron, rwilli, S.A. Boggs, Sailormilan2, Sakima, sbuttler, scooter07, Seabreeze133, senorclavo, sfoxwell, SGT John SWF, SHOOTERM1, sjc, SKSseven, skywalker, slickguns, SMAWman, Smoky, Spitfire75, spsosicmcise, Steve305, Stevie Ray, Straightshooter, Stuntbutt, Sumo, Super Dave, Superchud1, swampfoxx, Sweets, TacAirlift, Ted Brown, terrible tim, Texas Red, tflorman, thinkofsomethingkwik, Thomas Howard, thx1138, timrb, timspawn, tmbk2, TNTRower, Tokarev, tokiwartooth, TomD, tonyben, TRAILBLAZER, Truegrit, TWLee, txcarpenter, UMDJesse, USNGM2sw, utseabee, VarmintSniper47, wacombs86, WallyM, WalnutScout, wetdog1911, Willie45, wilmermj, windyridge, WithinRange, Wolley, WRA-M1, wxl, youngk5, Zander, ZX672

·
Premium Member
6,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why RNS got banned...
Shooter, you know there are those who can do no wrong and others who say a word and they are gone, I don't get it.

DOES THAT SEEM RIGHT? I guess like I tell my kids, lifes not fair get over it.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Toki's not the Lone Ranger, More than a few folks have been banned temporarily and are missed . It's not my site , I won't argue about the rules , when I'm visiting a neighbors house. I pray they were legitimate reasons and they were warned of the consequences , before being banned.

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
Shooter, you know there are those who can do no wrong and others who say a word and they are gone, I don't get it.

DOES THAT SEEM RIGHT?
If you are referring to RNS, he had multiple warnings.

Reactions: TheShooter

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why RNS got banned...
Yes, he pushed the envelope with the poll thing, but I thought he had pretty much settled down afterwards.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts

DOES THAT SEEM RIGHT? I guess like I tell my kids, lifes not fair get over it.
Most of us on here (including my self) have got in trouble by the mods. There is no "conspiracy" going on. Break the rules and you will get in trouble go ahead ask me how I know.
If someone doesn't like this forum then go somewhere else there are a lot of other forums. There is another M14 forum to!

How many warnings are the mods suppose to give people until they get permanently banned?

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Might take one to figure him out though...
Your evidently not used to Cajuns, they're really good people, just a little different. They make some of the best friends you'll ever have. RNS is very amusing, I look forward to his posts, I'll usually either shake my head or bust up laughing , but I'm never bored by them. I'll miss Toki's input too. Hopefully they'll both be back soon.

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
I do know Toki was a good guy and great resource for this community. Thats all I am saying, he will be missed.
I don't have any idea what happened in Toki's case, but most of the recent bans that I've seen were temporary. He may be back, if it was in fact temporary and if he still wants to come back..

·
Administrator
17,408 Posts
Can someone tell me if, when, and why Tokiwartooth was banned? I went to respond to a PM he sent me and I was unable to send a reply.

If this is true, this site will be the less for his loss. Toki was a real asset here and will be missed.

A real shame!
Probably stepped on a mods toe or hurt their feelings. Doesn't take much around here.
After four warnings he (Tokiwartooth) has take a much needed vacation from here.

As for RNS (RetiredNSmilin308) and his five warnings, he's taking a vacation from here as well.

The ROE are set forth for all to follow, if not. It's time that members move on to another internet site when they decide not to follow the ROE here...

GI5

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Thanks for the answering our questions XXIV Corps.

·
Rest in Peace
17,536 Posts
If a member is temporary banned they can still log on but can't post. Permanent ban they can't log on anymore.

There is no set number of infractions before a ban. Its more about the severity of the infraction. But both those mentioned in this thread had had multiple warnings & continued not to follow the ROEs.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Can we make it a condition of RNS's return that he stop posting pictures of overly-thick, overly used women? I'm just now recovering from the trauma of some of the pics he has posted.

And while we're taking requests, can we ban the guy that always posts pics of trannies and then defends them as beautiful women?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts