1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Jester
8,380 Posts
awesome stock figuring

·
Registered
300 Posts
Yall know I have never seen an m14 I didn't like but that one is exceptional ,perfect wood ,perfect performance ,even tne freekin sling is broken in perfectly not too new not too much wear just right .

·
Registered
300 Posts
I must say I truly have a crush on that rifle ,I can't seem to stop looking at those pictures truly thanks for putting them on and your builder tlc gun works does he post on here if not maybe he should .Did he do the stock and everything and whose sling do you use come on man give ,details details .

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unfortunately Tlc gun works Tom luhmann isn't doing work anymore. One of the best m14 smiths out there. His family were some of the best civilian service rifle shooters when they were shooting in the late 80's to early 90's. His son was one of the best shooters out there overall. He won civilian service rifle champion and things like the Farr trophy. His whole family is distinguished with m1a's. Tom is older and probably doesn't go on the Internet or want to mess with forums unfortunately. Tom built the whole rifle he took blanks of wood and turned them into stocks. He built m1a, m1and long range Palma rifles. That sling is a Ron brown sling. Here is a pick of his old Palma rifle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.