M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Made a couple posts since I picked up my Norinco, and never shared some pictures of her. Once i get some rounds through her and get a fix on how she does ill be changing up the outside and out with an Archangel and scope, and the internal goodies that people have recommended, although only things I've done so far is picked up some new nicer 5/20 round mags [which are FANTASTIC], and ordered a new castle nut screw (previous owner stripped the one it had).

Picked it up used, Looks to be in awesome condition. Don't know if its good or not but Serial number is like 001648 or something close to that.

So happy to have my own M305/M14 after firing my buddies for months, now to have my own I'm stoked. Favourite rifle I've ever fired..

Link to my Photobucket Album [Having issues uploading to this site]

http://s896.photobucket.com/user/Koven_Mellish/library/M14

Tell me what you think of her!

Shifty

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looks good from here. I like the grey park, wish my SAI rifles came with it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! I picked it up for about the same price as a new Norinco without a wood stock, but a good wood stock in Canada is an easy 200$ or more.. So i was stoked...the gun dealer threw in a 5/20 mag [the grey one in the picture] for free as it only had a 5 round short mag. Also threw in the M14 cleaning kit/tools [I won't use but i wanted it]

Depending on the amount I get paid in the next few days i might buy a few rounds to blow through :)
Would have had MANY rounds through it, but I was originally going to buy a .12 Gauge Mossberg 590A1 and shoot my buddies m14 until i picked up my own, but he was called to go reg force and had to leave the province...before i ordered the A1 but after i spent a few hundred bucks on .12 gauge to play with.. lol

Shifty

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Nice, looks low mileage too . You really need to shoot that rifle , if you don't, you'll start going thru the DT's [the shakes] sitting back looking at her.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice, looks low mileage too . You really need to shoot that rifle , if you don't, you'll start going thru the DT's [the shakes] sitting back looking at her.
Low mileage? lol

Oh its well past that time...whenever i went over to my buddies to chill he always hauled his out for me just to hold and tinker with...I have a HUGE spot in my heart for these things...girlfriend is starting to get annoyed i believe because i take it out every night lol
Its like a new car, ya just wanna enjoy it and look at it and take it for a spin.. lol

shifty

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice rifle.

I haven't messed around much with uploading to the site but you can link pictures directly from photobucket if you want.

e.g.

Is from [.IMG]http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac170/Koven_Mellish/M14/IMG_7464_zps6e7bbe3d.jpg[./IMG] just remove the period from before IMG and /IMG. You can copy it to your clipboard on the right hand side of photobucket from the IMG box. Up to 20 pictures per post.

Cheers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for that tip hillbilly! Ill try to remember that!

ignore the SOA blanket in the background...keeps the red lights from my snake tanks from going out the window and making my neighbours sketched out lol

Shifty

·
Registered
425 Posts
She's a pretty girl, no wonder your girlfriend is jealous. Don't feel bad about playing with her, just be sure she's not loaded when not at the range, all of us here would hate for her to hurt you. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts