M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone's thoughts on the new Colt modular carbine coming out? Seems like a cool setup for around $2000. Supposedly use Pmags for M110 series. I'm in the market for an AR10 style and the switch upper is a neat idea but in my mind not really practical Kinda like my Sig arms switch barrel bolt gun in .270 win, neat but never really caught on. Just curious as to you alls take on it, cause I got a spot in the safe reserved for one as a companion to my M1A.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Say Sapper if you don't mind me asking which LMT model did ya get? I have heard great things but figured it's outta my budget. Has the SP901 been "coming out soon" for awhile now? I have heard in store date by end of 2012. If I go a different brand route what would be some suggestions from anyone in the 2 grand range?
Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
4 Posts
Check out looserounds.com

Recoil of a 6.8 is how shawn described the felt recoil of the sp901.

It has accuracy results as well with about a 70% hit chance at 1200yrds.....

Looks like a winner to me. One thing to remember though is this is not a precision sniper rifle like the M110 or the Larue. Its a 7.62 battle rifle like the SCAR-H.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.