M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking here reading and getting so informed on one of my favorite rifles, the M1A. I have an early M1A (ser# 22570) currently, but had a Devine rifle # 308 many years ago and was wondering, when did Springfield Armory first start putting the rear lug in their receivers on the Super Match rifles?
Thanks,
Daryl (cwmoss)

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, cwmoss, I take it this refers to Bonnie and Clide. GI2 In reference to your question I would go to the "Firing Line" forum and ask there. I would also check in to "Simply Devine" or ask Bill Ricca. I am sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. Happy to see that you have a Beloved M14/M1A. Now be thinking about the rule of 3. Buy lots of ammo and mags.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are correct on the Bonnie and Clyde thing. I got the nickname because of the movie, as I was just starting high school and the only one in my small group of friends who had a car, hence, I was the driver. It was a 54 Merc. Monterrey. I wish I had that old car now. It would go good with my 55 Chevy Delray.
Daryl (cwmoss)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Welcome to the Firing Line Daryl, I cant answer the rear lug question you have but I can guarantee that someone here can give you the right info!

·
Registered
476 Posts
You are correct on the Bonnie and Clyde thing. I got the nickname because of the movie, as I was just starting high school and the only one in my small group of friends who had a car, hence, I was the driver. It was a 54 Merc. Monterrey. I wish I had that old car now. It would go good with my 55 Chevy Delray.
Daryl (cwmoss)
"Dirt, dirt in the fuel line, I just blowed it away". Welcome aboard CW.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts