M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
First 100 were hand stamped.
150 and above were engraved and have fixes to several issues including....barrel draw and receiver leg fit.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Not sure whether they were hand stamped or engraved. Call Mark at JRA and ask.

When I talked with him earlier this week he stated they were running low on hand stamps below 100 and that serial numbers 150+ had the upgrades to address excessive barrel draw and receiver leg/stock liner fit. My JRA receivers are 40, 66, and 67. All hand stamps which I like. The other issues regarding barrel draw and stock liner fit I dealt with pretty easily thanks to jkh62, Patriot Armory 308 and Art.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have #87 which had ZERO issues with receiver leg fitment and firing pin bridge cutout. The only issue I had was with the right side rear sight ear not being beveled enough for the windage knob to get positive clicks. 5 minutes with a jewelers file is all it took to make it perfect.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I talked to JRA this afternoon, supposedly #171 is heading to my FFL tomorrow. They told me they had all the way to #186 in stock if anyone else is wanting one. I asked about the lower numbers, I was told they do have some left but they are charging extra for them. I wanted on that has all the latest mods done to it, is why I got 171.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts