M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rest in Peace
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, Virginia there is a gen three JAE stock, as well as the M700 stocks finally shipping as we speak!

SHOT SHOW 2012 pics --

JAE's Lisa, Summer and the Incredible Hulk (also JAE stocked m1A owner)

M1A and R700 stocks

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Hey, I was there! My boss ordered a Gen3 while we were at shot a couple days ago. Should be a fun little project.

·
Rest in Peace
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want one of the 700 stocks but I have a 700 long action in 30-06. From what I understand there are no mags for it. What would onedo to get a long action to work in the stock?
The stock uses Accuracy INternational magazines. know they make short and long action mags -- will their 300 win mag mag feed 30'06?

·
"Death From Above"
11,887 Posts
From what Lisa told me there is no mag to date for -06. Its a deal killer for me. I love the platform and can see one in the future but without a mag I am sol. I have no idea what it would take to convert a long action to 300 win mag if at all possible.

·
Registered
438 Posts
From what Lisa told me there is no mag to date for -06. Its a deal killer for me. I love the platform and can see one in the future but without a mag I am sol. I have no idea what it would take to convert a long action to 300 win mag if at all possible.
New barrel and either open up your bolt face or get a new bolt. Other things you may want to consider like a Sako extractor but that's all you'll really need to do.

L

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.