M14 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Democrats: "You don't need guns! The police will protect you! Don't worry!"
*Police officer runs away from protecting people in the same building as him.*
Democrats: "Don't worry buddy, we've got your back. You were treated so unfairly. Here's your job back."

Just in case I have to say it: I have nothing against police officers. There are lots of good cops. But if you fail to discipline the ones that fail, well... you get what you pay for / vote for, I guess.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Trying to think of some kind of defense for this guy but I got NOTHING ! And even less for those who gave him back his job. Typical actions for Liberal Democrats. Just look at this 3 TRILLION DOLLAR bill the House passed,less than 1 % of it goes to fighting the pandemic. The rest is pie-in-the-sky for liberals. If the Republicans in the Senate roll over and put their paws in the air, we are so screwed in this country.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Trying to think of some kind of defense for this guy but I got NOTHING ! And even less for those who gave him back his job. Typical actions for Liberal Democrats. Just look at this 3 TRILLION DOLLAR bill the House passed,less than 1 % of it goes to fighting the pandemic. The rest is pie-in-the-sky for liberals. If the Republicans in the Senate roll over and put their paws in the air, we are so screwed in this country.
Hi,
It won't pass in the Senate, and President Trump already said he will veto it if left up to him!

But...We as Voters need to see that the Dims voted for it and what if Hillary was in Office???

Not hard to imagine the train wreck that would be going on now if the Dims were totally in charge???

Hopefully some Fence Sitters are getting an education on the total disaster that is the Democrat Party!!!USN4

Attachments

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
I can think of no more vile despicable & cowardly behavior than an armed ''man'' cowering behind a car
while a maniac is shooting kids except that same miserable POS wanting their job back after the fact
and the degenerate reprobates that would actually give it to him.
May they all burn in hell

·
Registered
631 Posts
The security a**hole will get a medal for bravery..while he hid himself, betcha.

And SG - I love the way them women handle weapons..w/ care.

Reactions: seagiant

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Sgt. Brian Miller should not get his job back, he belongs in prison. The idea that he returned to duty as a LEO is totally disgusting. If you analyze the whole incident, Sgt. Miller's failure goes way beyond just hiding behind the squad car while other LEO run into the school building to hunt the shooter.

What is almost as disgusting is the police officers who went inside the school to stop the active shooter were disciplined. https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/2-swat-officers-suspended-after-running-in-at-parkland-massacre-luoyc9Rc-k6vUKPdBbSGKA

I've trained scores of LEO to respond to active school shooter incidents. Everyone that goes through training knows that A) you will most likely get shot going after the active shooter and B) if you or one of the other LEO in your squad goes down while you are hunting the active shooter, the wounded LEO gets left behind until the active shooter is located and neutralized.

The police respond to incidents after they are already in progress or an incident has completely run it's course. Volunteers from school staff should be trained to engage a threat, what to do when police respond and encouraged to carry a concealed firearm. Several armed volunteers located throughout a school complex would be more effective than one School Resource Officer who is willing to do their job A school staff member could quickly end an active shooter incident. When you have a SRO who is not willing to do their job, armed staff members on campus are even more important.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hopefully some Fence Sitters are getting an education on the total disaster that is the Democrat Party!!!USN4
I waited for that thru Slick Willie and especially Barry with the turban. Ain't never gonna happen, I'm afraid. When I saw how many of the "common people" (and I use the term very loosely) that voted for Hitlery it scared the crap out of me! Hearing them chant first for Burnme, then Joe the absent minded pedophile now, well…..lets just say I'm less than comfortable with the decision making abilities of a large percentage of my fellow countrymen.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Mob rule, or mail in ballots - the outcome is the same - control, and subjugation.

Unconstitutional law is illegal law, and unenforceable law - and should be ignored by all.

Some times, your house needs spring cleaning, and all the trash needs to be tossed into the burn pile.

·
Registered
324 Posts
How do you think his co-workers feel about him? I mean would you want him as your partner? Hell I would refuse to ride with him. I would think he would be a pariah.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
We are becoming a nation in which our legal and social system considers pretty much any behavior as 'normal'. Any incentive to improve your personal behavior is gone.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The people in the article, closest to the events, seem to understand it better than anyone.

One quote that stood out:
"Broward is a liberal cesspool."

Seems to about cover it.

I'm becoming a really big Tree of Liberty fan, of late.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts