M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Retired Admin
I lost all my firearms in the Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
22,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Line World Font Map Parallel

· Registered
709 Posts
I'm glad Afghanistan doesn't have a port or the Taliban would now have a few .
I'm sure if some could have been left there they would have .
I do not want to beat a dead horse here, but, truth be told, just because they are landlocked doesn't mean there is not some way to transport a submarine to their high desert just so they could pretend to be a sea power. Besides, it would be in keeping with our well-established national policy of fouling up the proverbial wet dream.

· Eye Master
4,293 Posts
I notice that when the International Institute for Strategic Studies created the map graphic, and colored in China to show they have nuke subs, they went right ahead and colored Taiwan in as well. Way to kowtow to China ....

· Registered
10,184 Posts
why buy lesser quality french crap
If their subs are like their old colonies the kitchen will be state of the art and the plumbing won't work.
The Aussies decided that's not a combination they wanted to live with .

· Registered
1,887 Posts
I am not afraid of a map, or the anti American rhetoric that comes with it.

What does concern me is the willingness to keep importing chinese crap at the expense of the U.S. economy. With the wealth of the Nation going to the very enemy that we have been fighting proxy wars since Korea.

And you can thank Richard Milhous Nixon for the current state of political anarchy in the U.S. House and Senate.

100% of the U.S. problems if you want to call them that, are self inflicted, created by the overlords of the new century government and the apparatus of the institutions of educating children into adult automatons. When the Korean war and Viet Nam generations die off The federal country you see today will be gone to a self divided country of marxist, communist, islamic, and Confederate style of governance. Much like Czechoslovakia has become many splintered groups.

The Federal Governments institutions are now in contact with what happens in the daily life of its citizens, and should not be. The fed needs to be watching the borders and defend the borders for possible invasions of foreign adversaries not inviting them in to strip the economy. All china has to do is wait.

· Registered
1,887 Posts
And china is very patient and can wait a long time.

Americans can not wait and that is why it will not take very long. As long as the fringe group of nut job politicians keep pushing their marxist agendas the faster this train can be derailed and the old school Republic politicians can expel the traitors to the Articles of Confederation.

But the politician can not subrogate the military in its entirety. The military is to be the defender of the Federal borders, nothing else. But under Martial Law the military has power far reaching without no boundaries. And answers to only the Commander in Chief.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.