M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stork will be delivering a healthy baby to Hawaii sometime today....remember you heard it first here!! :D

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hi Hawk!!!

I wuz gonna wait until I had her in the hands... and today should be the day... but saw this first and thought ... What the heck!

Yes, Sir!!! SixTGunr has been gracious enough to pass on one of his pre-bans this way... and a "Devine" to boot!!! Can you imagine that? Talk about being excited, WOW! Now this is not simply a Devine M1A... but it is decked out in one of the most awesome WhamoCamo designs that I have seen... I think he calls it the Whamo Urban! :lol:

I'll post a pic or two when I get her... :lol: It's been :twisted: waiting this last couple of days!!! Wish me luck!!!

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
39 Posts
stork

sounds like you have made a good deal. i shot a devine several years ago and it was simply amazing. congratulations on your purchase. good luck but dont think you will need it as devines are devine.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha Everyone!!!

The DEVINE 710 is here... in my hands and looking gorgeous!!! Now the hardware looks really good! But you know what makes this Devine OUTSTANDING is the WhamoCamo Urban stock... its UNREAL! My dealer was impressed with the pattern, design and workmanship... it is a BEAUTY! My dealer, Daniel, also does camo work and he said he has never seen pattern/design like this before... when I told him that this was only one of four... he was "floored"... he wants to even showcase the WhamoCamo in an M14/M1A article that he is writing for the Hawaii Rifle Association... very Cool!!! :lol:

Man, I am so stoked by this rifle that I have a hard time containing my excitement!!! The wait was worth it... now, I only need to put the dummy selector kit on and whallla, it will be done!!! :lol:

Harley Guy, this was a deal... I wanted a pre-ban and got one but a Devine to boot!!! Oh, yeah... this is SSssaaaawwwweeeeeeettttt!!!! :lol:

Pics will certainly be forthcoming!!!

Again, thanks SixTGunr for making this happen, Hawk for the selector kit... and everyone for the kind words... :lol:

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Glad that it arrived safely Tom .... ENJOY! :wink:

All she lacks now is that sweet dummy selector kit and you'll be good ta go .... :D

Six

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
There is nothing like a new toy to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Regards

Ox

1 - 6 of 6 Posts