M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SSAR-15 is designed for use on all AR-15 rifles equipped with a carbine style buffer tube. There are no permanent modifications or gunsmith required to install the SSAR-15.

By removing the factory pistol grip and replacing it with the provided Interface Block - the SSAR-15 simply slides onto the buffer tube; replacing the factory adjustable stock. All tools required to install the SSAR-15 are provided.

Each SSAR-15 comes with a Hex Key to remove the factory pistol grip, Interface Block, SSAR-15 Rifle Stock, and Installation / Operation Instructions.

Click Here To See The Video ...

Each SSAR-15 comes with a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Approval Letter.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wow, that is an interesting concept. I wonder how much it effects sight picture though. It would be fun; however, as expensive as ammo is these days, I think I will expend my hard earned dollars on well placed shots. I would never turn down an opportunity to fire full auto weapons, althought this is not considered as such. Luckily I've had my fare share of firing full auto stuff so I don't need to rush out and buy one of the SSARs.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Looks like a fun toy, but expensive, and keeping it fed will also be expensive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts