·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: 1KPerDay

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
I posted this in the other thread but I'll post it again.

Just finished the review. Bravo Sappnasty! CLAP2 I have to admit that I own a FNP 45 so I'm biased but that was an excellent review. You went over every part and aspect of that pistol and fired enough rounds through it to really see what it was made of. The torture test was a nice touch too. That's one thing you won't see in a gun review in the American Rifleman. I've been thinking about getting a FNX 40 but after that review, I will probably hold out for the FNS. Thank you and well done sir!

Reactions: SAPPNASTY

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garrard,

That is a HUGE relief!! phew! I let my wife read it last night and she tried to get me to shorten it...but I just couldnt see posting a review without going over every part. I am glad you liked the review and I hope you didn't fall asleep while reading! lol - I have three videos that go along with the review and I am working on posting them to the review as we speak. I may not get them all up tonight, but I will do my best. I hope I did a great justice...and even better news, they made me an offer to buy it and I'm gonna! I can't wait till all the paperwork is done!

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are one of the videos....hope you enjoy. As you can see it is lightning quick at aquiring targets!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrAtnCqFHgc&context=C33d28efADOEgsToPDskIfpHRhq-jhnn23Q1CIiEO9[/ame]

Reactions: GARRARD

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
That's a good video. I stayed awake during the review; you broke the paragraphs up well and the pictures in between kept things fresh. I'm looking forward to the other videos.

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Cool review! Good pics and info. Subscribed to your channel.

So would it be fair to say that the FNS is basically just an FNX with a striker, rather than a hammer? Or are there other significant differences?

FYI as you continue to improve your writing, work on your vs. you're. GI5

By this point, your probably wondering why your hearing so much about Glocks right?

·
Rest in Peace
17,536 Posts
I think vids are critical for online reviews. A vid of disassembly & assembly would be helpful to many people. Or a reference to it.

And I agree there were some some obvious wording errors in the review. But overall, really enjoyed it.

HH

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I am getting better all the time with the writing thing. I usually proof read it one good time before posting, but it seems I still miss many mistakes. Thank you for the support fellas. Keep checking back as OMB Guns has already said they will be sending me something else very soon....something else made by FNH..but that's all I'll tell you :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Video #2:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxD0iQdg9to&feature=youtube_gdata[/ame]

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah thats why I said I felt that it was honsetly my fault. I tapped it on it's side a few times when I first unearthed it, but apparently I didn't get everything out. After the first section of the video I hit it as hard as I could and wala! No problems after that.

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's funny you should bring up the CMP, because I am going there either the end of this month or the beginning of this month. The ol' lady already gave me permission to buy another Service Grade. Anyone down for a group trip? It was a great time last time we went.

-Sapp

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you very much for everyone's support and kind words. I actually received an email from FNH Director of LEO & Government Sales thanking me for the review Saturday. He was very happy with it. I hope that it will bring my blog up another level and hope to be up there with several other reviews that are on the web today.

-Sapp

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.