M14 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I STILL love my SAI 2006 SuperMatch in it's McMillian stock... Have spent many hours behind her...
Time will tell on the newbies!

Reactions: nf1e

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I do appreciate the attempt to read my mind, but I didn't bother and couldn't remember which of the two purveyors of plastic crap did do it. It wasn't worth using Google Fu or Bing Fu to be absolutely correct.

I've used 2, and a I gave away 1. They're a crappy little tacticool mall ninja stock.

Magpul/ProMag, I don't care. I'm a pretty hefty lad, so please do bring quality nails and boards for the crucifixion. :)
I take it you don't like Polymer products, Ok ,but those two are two different manufacturers ,with two different rep's , maybe not with you, but there is a difference in facts .
I didn't have to read or attempt to read your mind , you printed it in your post .

Carbon Fiber/Fiber Glass can come in many colors & in many configurations , even powder , so you may not see any thing that may show it's there ,in an injected molded product . I don't work at the factory , so really am only guessing from what their description reads, since that is stated as facts ,by the manufacturer, PROMAG .

Needless to say , the JAE is mostly all Aluminum & hopefully MDT will keep it that way . I will take bets that if unchanged , the price will be about the same .

21 - 26 of 26 Posts