M14 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
The police chief says that “at this particular time, we are considering this accidental.”

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
A gun, in a school (Alabama law prohibits everyone except LEO from carrying at AL schools)

Accidental? This ergo must mean: a uniformed LEO's gun discharged, while still in the holster, as he slipped in water and fell in the hallway, the result of a faulty water cooler.

If the gun was anyone's but a LEO's then this is more than an accident.

·
Resident Rascal
13,421 Posts
A gun, in a school (Alabama law prohibits everyone except LEO from carrying at AL schools)

Accidental? This ergo must mean: a uniformed LEO's gun discharged, while still in the holster, as he slipped in water and fell in the hallway, the result of a faulty water cooler.

If the gun was anyone's but a LEO's then this is more than an accident.
And he was carrying a Glock! GI1

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
And he was carrying a Glock! GI1
Oh No !! not the world's safest handgun !
It had to be a ''high caliber'' AR15 with a bumpstock and a 5000rd ''clip''.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah, the mythical "self-firing glock" claims another victim. just like my ARs, i'm glad my glocks haven't pulled their own triggers at anyone!

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
sue the maker of the water cooler and the water company as well as the shoe manufacture but not forgetting about the tile or carpet company. and whoever designed the building.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"The metal detectors were turned off the day of the shooting"

No surprise here, someone dropped the ball to allow this to happe

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
"The metal detectors were turned off the day of the shooting"

No surprise here, someone dropped the ball to allow this to happe
You see, . . . someone has to be there to "man" the metal detectors. That means that either an employee is hired, . . . or . . . God forbid, . . . one of the teachers will have to forgo the morning doughnut routine.

I'm going to say for the record, . . . teachers and school administrators whom I have been in contact with in my 73 years, . . . are some of the dumbest animals God ever let graze the pastures of this planet.

If she weren't a politician, . . . Maxine Waters would make a great typical school administrator.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
I am confused how does this get first in line in “New Posts”when the last reply to the original was by dwight55 March 16 2018?
Do the mods need to get control of the loose bots running around the new

Because somebody replied to it and then it became new again!

Reactions: boomerpusher
1 - 18 of 18 Posts