M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I joined about 3weeks ago and here are my two polytech M14/s one
all H&R USGI and one polytech with USGI trigger group and USGI walnut stock what you all think?.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
E-Mail me the pics & I'll host them for you bud. ;)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
It'll be this evening before I'll be able to do anything with them now. Can't access my e-mail or upload files to my site from work.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Here are 03a3's fine looking rifles. Click the pictures for higher resolution images:

Very nice looking rifles & I lusting after his M1 Carbine... ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
new guy's m14/s

Hi all the top one is polytech with USGI stock and trigger group H&R the bottom one's are polytech reciver with all USGI parts all are H&R parts the stock is walnut I got from fulton arms also I have a springfield Inc M1A
national match all USGI TRW but the barrel the carbine in the bottom pic is not as nice as the one in the safe it is a sag.steering gear inland high wood,I don't think I will be buying anything soon as I am taped out and the wife say's I am pushing the envalop agsin. And thank you all for looking and helping me out. 03a3

·
Registered
34 Posts
super Nice rifles..

My wife just walks out of my office shaking her head when she catches me looking at the pics poted on here.. guess she might throw a rod when I pick up another refugee from the gunshow. great pics guys Tim

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
Re: super Nice rifles..

beltfedfool said:
My wife just walks out of my office shaking her head when she catches me looking at the pics poted on here.. guess she might throw a rod when I pick up another refugee from the gunshow. great pics guys Tim
I think them ladies must practice the same move. My wife did the same to me too! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
340 Posts
I know how bad it is. I was talking about a custon sixgun that was for sale
and my wife told me to hurry and buy it before some one snapped it up.

By the way, for Christmas she only gave me a .45 colt Ruger Vaquero, 3 3/4 bbl and birds head grips . :D

TomR

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NEW GUY"S M-14s

My wife dosen't mind buying guns as long as I can pay for them but the last few she say's I have pushed the envelop againg so I must slow down
for a while I just got my fourth can 0f 400 round M2 ball she didn't see that one thank goodness see I have a problem I like to shoot a lot I would shoot every day if I could I have been that way for the past 18 years but she understands most of the time. and thanks again guy's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.