M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that want the ultimate M14, this is available for your purchase on Gun Broker.

Springfield M14 Transferable Full Auto
# 888528693

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Ended already, no bids? Seemed cheap.

·
Premium Member
16,613 Posts
What happened to the take down notch on the receiver op rod track?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
What happened to the take down notch on the receiver op rod track?
It would be down low and covered from view by the auto arm.

Reactions: Tommo and case42so

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is also another one listed for sale in Michigan. I thought no full auto were legal there either. That's a law that dated from the Al Capone era.

·
Premium Member
7,203 Posts
There’s a TRW M14 for sale currently here in Switzerland, $ 4400

Hey can you get some really nice detailed pictures of the windage and elevation knobs, flash suppressor, gas cylinder, please.

That rear sight base appears to be original to that rifle it, it is an original TRW SIGHT BASE!

REN:cool:(y)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hey can you get some really nice detailed pictures of the windage and elevation knobs, flash suppressor, gas cylinder, please.

That rear sight base appears to be original to that rifle it, it is an original TRW SIGHT BASE!

REN:cool:(y)
Hi. I am sorry but it is a rifle for sale I found on a local website, so the pics I posted are the only ones I have.

Many of those old military weapons have been in the hands of local collectors for a long time, they were brought in many decades ago when it was a lot easier to move guns across countries, so most of them are entirely original.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Hello,
So, no sleeping in on the weekends, then for you?.
A Gun Club being only 800 yrds. away from my house, is a little close for my taste.
And, I'd still have load gear into the vehicle.... that would be a heavy haul on foot.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I don’t, it’s abt 90 miles from where I live, and one of the range I go to, similar with 6 300 meters lanes, is 800 yards from my house.
I wanted to stop there to see if I could see the club when I was in Switzerland in August, but, unfortunately, I did not have enough time. I was in Zurich some on the first and last days of my vacation in Austria. I had to drive from Zurich to Austria. There was not enough time for a diversion trip to the range.

Danny

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts