A new learning curve experience.
Today i decided to swap out unknown trigger parts for some USGI parts.
the patient was a Korean? trigger assembly for known USGI parts.
Now ive never taken apart the trigger assembly as ive never needed too. ( touch wood) but i had this spare assembly on hand so i decided what the hell lol. Worst case id not be able to reassemble at all and end up with alot of bits in a ziplock baggie.
However disassembly was actually really easy after i looked at it for a bit.
I ended up swapping the following for USGI parts.
Trigger and hammer pins, the hammer, trigger, safety as well as the hammer spring, housing and the wedged shaped thing thats name eludes me at this time ( i want to say plunger but im not sure ).
I think the hardest part was holding it all together and compressed to line up the last pin. Of course if i could of found my quickclamp my thumbs wouldnt be aching as i type this.
I just wanted to share my experience and as ive never done it before to others who may not have its something i would say to do even if its just to gain the confidance of disassembly and reassembly of it.