M14 Forum banner

2801 - 2810 of 2810 Posts

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
In the immortal words of Homey the Clown.. "Homey don't play that." I will, however, be more then happy to give you a can of Lotrimin Spray to relieve that itching and burning on your own feet. Now take your gift, and go sit in the corner because YOU ARE BANNED!!
Cornbinder banned 'cause when brianns tried to spray his newfound gift it squirted used hyd oil out & got his keyboard greasy...and voided his computer warranty...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
andyh1956 is banned again! This time for worrying about someone else's greasy, itchy feet. Pick your own toenails Dude!
andy achhhhh 1956 has been banned many, many times and has some pretty thick skin.. as well as a thick cranium. He's used to being banned on a regular basis.. but as a newcomer, you're not. 300D2 blah blah blah, you are hereby banned for having too complex of a screen name, and are hereby banished to the corner of the room to sit with the dunce cap on for a duration lasting NO LESS then the time it takes a snowflake to change a tire on his Prius after an ANTIFA Rally gone wrong.

Reactions: 300D2.5Turbo

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
IH 1026 banned for not suggesting that it be NO LESS than the time said snowflake's car takes to burn to the waterline after his friends molotov it for having that big bad azz Trump 2020 bumper sticker you slapped on an hour earlier.

Reactions: IH 1026

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
IH 1026 banned for not suggesting that it be NO LESS than the time said snowflake's car takes to burn to the waterline after his friends molotov it for having that big bad azz Trump 2020 bumper sticker you slapped on an hour earlier.
RENCORP, as good a ban as you have bestowed upon IH1026 I'm gonna have to ban you for blowin IH1026's cover, that as his role of Impromptu Incognito Trump Campaign Manager!
I expect you to man the graveyard bumper sticker installation shift tonight also...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
andy achhhh 1956 is NOT banned for suggesting the installation of Trump stickers at night.. though we must all tread lightly on the political talk in the Geedunk. I will, however BAN you for suggesting that RENCORP stay up after his beddy-bye time, thus reducing his greatly needed beauty sleep.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
IH 1026 banned for leading off with a non ban and then going into a ban. It is good however to call out if someone is using sleep deprivation torture on another fellow forum member.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,202 Posts
Brianns banned for not banning tractor boy for sounding like he's hocking a loogie when saying andy ayyyyItch1956's name.
m14brian

·
Registered
102 Posts
Greetings! I have the pleasure of informing you, Mr. m14brian, that you are hereby banned for making fun of Tractor Boy's speech impairment. It's not his fault he fell off his Grandpa's lap and into the harrow discs when he was 3.
Report to your nearest corner and sit facing the wall.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Greetings! I have the pleasure of informing you, Mr. m14brian, that you are hereby banned for making fun of Tractor Boy's speech impairment. It's not his fault he fell off his Grandpa's lap and into the harrow discs when he was 3.
Report to your nearest corner and sit facing the wall.
I'll skip all the niceties of pronouncing your name due to my speech impairment, and just ban you. Go get your pack of Depends and take them to the wood shed along with some crayons for a snack. Better eat them quick or they'll melt in all this heat.

Reactions: 300D2.5Turbo
2801 - 2810 of 2810 Posts