M14 Forum banner

2781 - 2797 of 2797 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Andy aitch 1956 banned for being a youngster pretending to be an old grump. Turbo boy was out already for being an old lady schoolteacher car fan boy. Everybody knows 1998 and 1999 were the only right years for a Benz turbodiesel.

Reactions: 300D2.5Turbo

·
Registered
80 Posts
Rencorp is hereby banned for knowing what a 300D is and being snobby with another Mercedes snob! You probably drive one of those baby poop yellow ones, YUCK!

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,092 Posts
300D banned for talking about baby poop while banning me for mentioning someone that talked about their thing...Take that, rich diesel boy. :cool:
m14brian

·
Registered
8,638 Posts
300D banned for talking about baby poop while banning me for mentioning someone that talked about their thing...Take that, rich diesel boy. :cool:
m14brian
m14brian banned for not realizing that 300Delta is not Rich anymore, and his Benz is sitting on blocks in the front yard, while he sits behind the wheel remembering better times, remembering, remember...

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,092 Posts
andy aayyyyy Itch 1956 banned, for trying to roll coal on me and 300D2.5Turbo, because he's a closet diesel guy. :LOL:
m14brian

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
m14brian banned for not generating enough disapprobation to even get banned again.
Turbo boy banned for groundless accusation.

m14brian isn't on dis probation, dat probation, or any other probation at all.

That all happened in the days of his impetuous youth.

·
Registered
8,638 Posts
RENCORP has earned himself a big 'ole I Got My Enternmentnet Back Up Today Ban, just for a Celebration!🍌🍌
Also banning because my Bananas aint dancing...

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
andyh1956 banned for failure to make his Bananas dance. It just takes a few 7.62 NATO rounds fired at their feet with an M14. That makes them dance.
Lucky#13 banned for not recognizing andyh1956 may not have any spare 7.62 NATO laying about to waste on banana feet during this current ammo crunch.

2781 - 2797 of 2797 Posts