M14 Forum banner

2761 - 2780 of 2794 Posts

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,065 Posts
andyh1956 banned for banning Christian for what's "out", but not sharing with us what he has that's better.
m14brian

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
andyh1956 banned for banning Christian for what's "out", but not sharing with us what he has that's better.
m14brian
m14brian is banned for being jealous of someone else's "stash".

Reactions: m14brian

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'm fixing to get banned for complaining about the new format. I only have so many brain cells left, I have to ration my new learning topics...........

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Casimirblue is banned for acting like some grumpy old guy and whining about the new format. :rolleyes::)
300D2.5turbo banned for pretending not to know that we are all a bunch of grumpy old guys. And, for posting some twatter smilie faces, double banned.

Reactions: Casimirblue

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
RENCORP I'ma bannin you for belonging to a Grumpy Old Man Group...I'll bet your group don't even get out & riot with everbody else! Just sit at home & complain about folk's Twatter Faces...

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Hello,
I'm banning the Canadian company from and for running an American Firearm Forum(The Firing Line), that they know nothing about... Opps, I mean the new "M14 Forum" with an 30 carbine as it's posterchild...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,065 Posts
Big Foot banned, because it's not best practice to "can" someone while on the can.
m14brian

2761 - 2780 of 2794 Posts