M14 Forum banner

The FALS

1648 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  USMC6094
So here they are.
First up is my psuedo L1A1.
She's basically a British parts kit built on an Argentine upper receiver. In the ppictures she wear a DSA scope mount receiver cover, cheek piece, Tapco T42 forward handguard, and Millett DMR scope. The sling is a Turner Saddlery 54 inch NM.

Next is the runt of the litter, shes a bone stock Entreprise Arms FAL carbine, pretty handy I have to say.

And last is the newest of the group, DSA upper, Isreali heavy barrel and a South African lower, she'll be come'n home next week I hope.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,284 Posts
Ive had a century arms FAL for years, always loved the FAL. Always wanted a paratrooper, and I finally put one together. Its a DSA 16.25 barrel, I had to fix the folder open, as I live in NY. The folding stock is evil, at least, big brother's loud speaker says so.

· Inquisitor
11,536 Posts
That's a very nice collection. The only reason the T-44 won was because it was easier to convert the M1 Garand machinery to build it instead of making new machinery for the T-48.

Reactions: Phinehas

· Registered
1,333 Posts
Thanks for the pictures. I have three FALs, one is a factory Imbel (SAR-48) and the other two are Imbel kits I built on DSA receivers. I really enjoy them and anyone who doesn't have one, doesn't know what they're missin'.

· Registered
6,656 Posts
Great stuff. My first rifle lust was an SAR-48 when I was about 12. Wish I could afford one now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.