M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ma-regulations-doj-vows-to-vigorously-oppose/
Some of my favorite quotes from them.
"The measures that we are proposing are appropriate ones to stop the flow of guns from the United States into Mexico," How about when the shops reported the straw purchases and were told to bug off.

Meanwhile on Wednesday, Holder reiterated his promise to take "appropriate action" if the Justice Department's internal watchdog finds wrongdoing on the part of officials who participated in Operation Fast and Furious. So dose this mean he will impeach the president and fire himself and his staff and everyone else involved? I don’t think so.
"We will look at the results of that investigation, and to the extent that people have committed mistakes, we will assess those mistakes and appropriate action will be taken,"obama and holder you idiots weren’t supposed get caught. he said. "The charges that have been raised are of deep concern to me, ones that I [take] very, very seriously. ... To the extent we find that mistakes occurred, people will be held accountable." The mistakes they made for holder and obama were to get caught.
DISHOUT

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Thank you Obama, Holder and everyone else that provided us with this Govt created False Flag in attempt to swipe the 2nd Amendment.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
It is truly amazing how crooked these people all are. Holder exists to prosecute enemies, not criminals, legalities aside. Aren't we still waiting for the new black panther thugs intimidating voters over two years ago to be prosecuted? Just think about the crap these scumbags will pull if Obama gets re elected.

·
Banned
69 Posts
They still do the tax thing, mostly on alchohol and tobacco. Firearms is a very small part of what they do. They are rejects from every other Fed agency, and only the rejects from alchohol and tobacco end up in Firearms. They are scum, plain and simple. They CAN'T catch real criminals, so they prey on gunowners and ffl dealers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.