M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,722 Posts
No surprise there, Jon is a class act who has been putting up with me for some time now without nary a complaint.

He can also build some real shooters!

Ren

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just picked up my M21 that Jon built me. Awesome! Even though he/we ran into a few problems with components, Jon took care of me and went above and beyond to build me the rifle I wanted, thanks Jon!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had a chance to speak to him, as well, earlier this week. Got all my question answered, a real gentleman. My kit will be going out to Jon next week, can't wait to see the finished product, should be a kickass build.

·
Registered
565 Posts
So, for the rest of us members, and me the night shift (who nobody tells anything)
guy! Please clue me in to who John Wolf is and who he works for and extoll upon his
virtues.

·
Premium Member
7,722 Posts
So, for the rest of us members, and me the night shift (who nobody tells anything)
guy! Please clue me in to who John Wolf is and who he works for and extoll upon his
virtues.
Good Morning Charliefrye,

For me it is hard to believe you don't know who Jon Wolfe is but here goes.

Jon Wolfe is the owner of M14 Armory and has his shop located in the beautiful city of Columbus North Carolina which is just south of Ashville by about 40 minutes. If you miss the exit to Columbus you won't be able to turn around until you get to Spartansburg South Carolina(don't ask how I know this).

I have known Jon for about a year and a half maybe a little longer. I first met him when I delivered my GunWorks of Alabama receiver and all USGI parts a year ago last May. He really is a Southern Gentleman and a pleasure to speak with. He is a master builder of M14 rifles, I am here to tell you he really knows what he is talking about and does't mind answering your questions, even the dumb ones.

The rifle he and JD(JD works for Jon) built for me is top shelf and a real shooter, Jon sighted it in upon completion. My GunWorks/TRW build is a work of art. Jon and JD should be very proud!

Now for the really cool part, here very soon Jon will have completed my XM25 M14, he is one of a very few who has experience building these complicated rifles.

I consider Jon one of the very best M14 builders in the country and a good friend. If you are planning on having someone build you an M14 type rifle, look no further.

Ren

·
Banned
4,216 Posts
I got a Bula XM21 barreled receiver/bolt from Jon with his chrome MW barrel, and had him do a NM job on my trigger. I am a happy camper!

http://www.shop.m-14parts.com/

·
Registered
924 Posts
virtues.
Jon Wolfe has this platform down to a science not only is an innovator he is a true gentleman. JD is Jon's associate and part of the team that make Wolfe Firearms consistently perform above par. If you are considering a build contact Jon Wolfe you will not be disappointed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts