M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick post to thank everyone on this forum for all the cheerful help, good discussions, and sage advice. I belong to a couple of other forums but the people here seem a lot less full of themselves. More patience and less self importance. I also would like to mention that being a shooting enthusiast opens up a world that is much like one of several years ago. What i mean is: is when you need help with a piece of equipment or a consumable you can call the company you bought or buy from and ask questions that are answered--Lee, Dillon, etc. Or Ammo questions from other people that shoot as well. Most not all even stand behind their products and will replace broken or defective parts. Not a lot of companies are like that anymore. At any rate thanks

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
We were all 'newbies' once, and you will be a 'greybeard' one of these days, so don't be too humble. We don't own our rifles or information, we are merely the custodians, our job is to preserve and pass on to the next generation. (If they can pull their heads out of their electronic toys)

Reactions: tonyben

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks

as a 56 yo,life-long shooter, owning many types of firearms, except a beloved m1a I really appreciate all of the knowledge that you guys share . and so I lurk along dreaming of the perfect rifle that comes along when I have the available funds, or as I accumulate the parts for that perfect build"someday"anyhow thanks in advance for the dumb questions I may ask.anyone, I have read a bit of the history of the m1a, what would be the definitive book to get on building and maintaining said piece of history?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts