M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Price Reduction! New Armscorp TFL Receiver for sale. Now $450 + $25 UPS Shipping, was $500

New Armscorp TFL receiver purchased during the group buy at TFL. This one is serial number TFL158. I originally bought 2, built one, but never got back to Camp Perry to have Gus build the second one. The receiver has never been built out. This is one of the last receivers delivered from the group buy. By then, James River had control of the process and this receiver was finished by Mark at James River. A new Criterion barrel (not included) indexes at the 7:30 position. Barrel fit was not an issue with the first TFL receiver with an H&R barrel. The finish reflects my fingerprints and a bit of dried oil. This receiver has been in a plastic bag in my safe since received.

Follow this link for 13 more pictures:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/8F3454816DEBFA6

Please review the pictures and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Payment is by USPS Money Order and before shipment, I will need a signed copy of your dealer’s FFL. Your dealer needs to accept shipment from a non-licencee. Delivery to your FFL will include insurance, adult signature request, and a delivery confirmation. You will be provided, upon shipping, a UPS tracking number. All state and federal firearms laws apply. The first “I’ll take it,” followed by a PM, per ROE, wins. This receiver is advertised on another web site.

Thanks,
Bruce

·
Registered
736 Posts
I love these receivers, they were good for my builds.

good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts