Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
955 Posts
The President of the United States should have at least stood and acknowledged her as the widow of a true American Hero. Kudos to her for being there and telling him the truth.
He should have also acknowledged Chris for what he did for his country, and because of others like him we could entertain this discussion. Long live his memory and legend.
I personally salute him and his family.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The President of the United States should have at least stood and acknowledged her as the widow of a true American Hero. Kudos to her for being there and telling him the truth.
He should have also acknowledged Chris for what he did for his country, and because of others like him we could entertain this discussion. Long live his memory and legend.
I personally salute him and his family.
I am sorry who?

·
Super Moderator
11,174 Posts
I'm sorry and you guys can burn me at the stake if you want. I think she started on the right thought and lost track. What she should have started of with is, #1. Mr. President why do the cities with the strongest gun laws have the highest gun crimes like your home town of Chicago and at your current resident in Washington D.C.? #2. Why with all of the guns laws that are currently on the books, why are they not being enforced too there fullest extent? #3. What good is any Law if it not enforced?

I bet there would have been noting but crickets...........

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I'm sorry and you guys can burn me at the stake if you want. I think she started on the right thought and lost track. What she should have started of with is, #1. Mr. President why do the cities with the strongest gun laws have the highest gun crimes like your home town of Chicago and at your current resident in Washington D.C.? #2. Why with all of the guns laws that are currently on the books, why are they not being enforced too there fullest extent? #3. What good is any Law if it not enforced?

Of course Obama made the claim some of the cities with the most restrictive gun control laws had the fewest murders; he didn't mention Chicago, Baltimore or Washington DC, though.

It was too bad nobody mentioned that with Obamacare, you said we could keep our doctors and now, with gun control, you say we can keep our guns.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Honestly, I was proud of her for standing up but I think she really should have taken him down a peg or two.

I don't really cater to this "be polite" stuff when the issue is on the line.
Impromptu speech making is hard, especially when talking (even though I do not respect him) to the head of a country. I really admire her and think she did a great job. I bet she was wondering before the town meeting if she would even be able to address the man? Remember she is from Texas, and a real Lady. She showed that in her address to him. He would be lucky to even manage to give her the respect she gave him. He is a @#$$%^. It is clear that he only respects himself, and all others are peasants.

·
Banned
844 Posts
Even the gun guys and moderators here would not like to hear what I think of the evil one. If he isn't the devil himself, he is a really close demon (along with his wife and ilk).

I really mean that.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I as well as others have dealt with folks that have held high positions and authority in our government before and trust me I can tell you I would have been respectful but I would have told him exactly how I felt if given the chance. Just because he thinks he is a Dicktater doesn't mean he is any more than any of us. We all put our pants on one leg at a time, well at least most of us do, don't know about this village idiot however. I commend her on the fact she didn't tell him what kind of sorry POS he is and the fact he couldn't lead a horse to water!

·
Super Moderator
11,174 Posts
It was too bad nobody mentioned that with Obamacare, you said we could keep our doctors and now, with gun control, you say we can keep our guns.

I think you hit the nail right on the head, Mrs.Kyle could have used Obamacare as the perfect example too crush his credibility in front of the Nation but like many of these town hall meet and greets I'm sure they were told what the subject of conversation is going too be, stay on point or be removed.

However Mrs. Kyle is in a unique position and the President knows it, she could have slid it in and gotten away with it and not just as a gotcha but as a substantial point of fact all without looking hostel. I think had she dropped the bomb with that little factoid, she would have sucked the air clean out of the room.

My .02

·
Registered
262 Posts
I can't stomach watching his response.

But you should have heard how terrible, disrespectful, and condescending his response was to the rape victim that asked him a question. Disgusting.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Boy, I'm really glad they had that meeting so we could get this whole gun thing straightened out. Now that it's behind us, what should we do next?

·
Registered
780 Posts

While I appreciate her efforts, she was not the one that our cause needed. She was allowed to be there because she was known not to be a serious threat. We needed a knowledgeable but vicious pit bull dog of an orator to just eviscerate the President's whole agenda. Of course, that person would never, ever be given any opportunity to do so by his administration.

·
Super Moderator
11,174 Posts
While I appreciate her efforts, she was not the one that our cause needed. She was allowed to be there because she was known not to be a serious threat. We needed a knowledgeable but vicious pit bull dog of an orator to just eviscerate the President's whole agenda. Of course, that person would never, ever be given any opportunity to do so by his administration.
I don't think so, little Mrs. Kyle standing up too the President when her and her family are also victims of gun violence. Look at Gabby Giffords and her flake husband the space cadet Capt. Mark Kelly.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I don't think so, little Mrs. Kyle standing up too the President when her and her family are also victims of gun violence. Look at Gabby Giffords and her flake husband the space cadet Capt. Mark Kelly.
There is truth in both of these statements.

Regardless, the entire event, just like news from the ChiComs, DPRK or the former Soviet Union, was all staged. Meant to look like an actual "debate" on the issue occurred, when in fact the powers that be have already made up their minds. Why the vast majority of citizens don't see this for what it is, I have no idea. Also, I am concerned that Mrs. Kyle would even agree to be on there. Of all the people who could have done it, why her? If I was her, and was asked to do this, that would be the question I'd be asking myself. Or, in other words, what is it they want to use me for towards their purposes? Highly doubtful she was put there to put forward a credible point and/or actually debate.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
BO made the statement at the event that the NRA was invited, in order that they could have a chance to defend their (our) position. According to their representative, They were instructed that they would only be allowed to ask one prescreened question of barry. We all understand that there will no meaningful dialog with him because his actual intention is to disarm the law abiding gun owners, not to keep guns out of the hands of criminals. If you were to go back, before he was elected, to see what his stated position on private citizens owning guns was, it should be clear what his actual intentions are. I thought it amusing where he said that if he and his wife were to live on a farm where the police could not be relied on to come quickly in the event of an attack, he would have a rifle or shotgun in the house. So, if you accept that lie, it means that he wants you to believe that if you live in a metropolitan area, the police can be relied upon to protect you, and you have no need to have a gun to defend yourself. Tell that to the pastors wife that was raped and killed, living in a neighborhood where she could see her neighbors house. Doesn't matter how densely populated your area is, if you are attacked, there will likely be no time to wait for the police to "come to the rescue". Keep in mind, this is the guy that told you you'd be able to keep your doctor. He has absolutely no credibility. Your best bet with him would be to assume that whatever he says is the exact opposite of what he believes to be true.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Evil will ALWAYS be just that...EVIL; no matter whose face it wears...in this case obama. There is NO debating EVIL. The NRA did the correct thing by not appearing at all and lending "credence" to obama's farce... he knew every question that was going to be asked and of course had an answer and lecture for the "american people"to go with each question plus a "dig at the NRA...the face of EVIL. He actually talked down to pro-gun representation and thus insulted them publicly.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts