M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had two teams shooting at the indoor small bore pistol shoot at the York-Adams Game and Fish Association in Abbottstown. I went early to look at what I could find at the York PA gun show. I ran into a nice older gentlemen selling surplus parts and realized it was Bill Ricca. I had bought off of him once before but never got name until today. We chatted for about 15 minutes on the state of USGI parts and this wonderful forum. I picked up a few items for my new to me carbine and wished him well the rest of the show. It was great seeing someone from the forum, even unexpectedly. The pistol match didn't go too bad but I've shot better.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
He's always at the Forks of the Delaware Valley Historical Arms show at AG Hall in Allentown. One of the best gun shows for historical arms and accoutrements. It's not a flea market. I think he's on their board of directors. Some days he's not in a talkative mood. Some days , , , , ! Great guy to talk to.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
He's always at the Forks of the Delaware Valley Historical Arms show at AG Hall in Allentown. One of the best gun shows for historical arms and accoutrements. It's not a flea market. I think he's on their board of directors. Some days he's not in a talkative mood. Some days , , , , ! Great guy to talk to.
Bill is the President of The Forks of The Delaware Historical Arms Society. He has held that position for a number of years now. Bill is true gentleman. He is a great source of knowledge of not only US weapons and contracts but the history of post WWII military surplus parts business.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.