M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't panic..... Nothing wrong with the forum T-shirtsGI2

However, I received a couple of boxes while I was away and just now got to opening them up. Couldn't for the life of me figure out why I was receiving another shipment from the T-shirt guy.

Well upon opening the box, low and behold the entire order had been duplicated with one exception.......

The shirts had the M14RA logo on them!!!!!!!!!!

As the order was a duplication of all of the sizes and placement of the logo (front or back) so I would like to offer those that have already ordered the TFL shirts who also belong to the Association a chance to purchase the shirts first. Sooooooo, they will have one week to place their order and then it will be opened up to the rest of the M14RA membership.

Cost of the shirts will be $20 each shipped. That's a $2 savings from the original pricing of the TFL shirts.

Here is what the M14RA shirts look like!

I take paypal to [email protected] or snail mail Postal Money Order or Personal Check payable to:

M14RA
P.O. Box 14
Howes Cave, NY 12092

Please up until 25 November at midnight, only those who ordered the TFL shirts and are M14RA members are eligible, so please don't send me a PM or e-mail until after then inquiring unless you are eligible.

After the initial deadline, I'll need a day or two to inventory what is left and will post the colors, sizes, and logo placements of the shirts that remain.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'll take a red Med. Check in the mail

·
Registered
681 Posts
3x

Hawk, I'll take one in 3x if You have it. I prefer maroon or OD.

·
Registered
68 Posts
If there is some slack I'd be in for two Large, 1 maroon and 1 od if possible.

My other order was for XL's but PT has been good to me.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't change sizes, colors or logo placement from what you have ordered in the TFL shirts until after the first deadline has passed and we see what is left.

Ex: if one ordered a black with logo on the front in 2X, they can only get a black shirt with the logo on front in 2X.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
O.K,I think that was my order the first go around. If not just send whatever it was again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Oh you are a devious one, Hawk!! Now I gotta join the Association to get the extra T-shirt. Sneaky. Twisted. I like that. GI1

·
Registered
68 Posts
I can't change sizes, colors or logo placement from what you have ordered in the TFL shirts until after the first deadline has passed and we see what is left.

Ex: if one ordered a black with logo on the front in 2X, they can only get a black shirt with the logo on front in 2X.
Cool, I'll wait for the second round and will definitely order some larges if available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts