M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, folks, here is the latest from a Baltimore, MD television station. State Senator Gianetti, the swing vote of the Maryland State Senate Sub-Comittee that is hearing the bill on the proposed "assault weapons" ban in Maryland said he will vote NO on the bill. This will make the vote 6-5 and it will die in committee. :D :D :D For more news, please see the WBAL News website. This is thanks, in no small part, to the great folks of this forum. Again, we are not out of the woods yet. BUT THANKS TO YOU ALL...Mike

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yeah,
BUT we can't get complacent. The Baltimore Sodom....err ummm I mean Sun wrote an article on it and gave Gianetti's phone number so all the anti's could call him to try to get him to change his mind. It's too close to relax just yet.....

Rich

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, I agree, don't relax yet. I think we need to keep the pressure on until the vote is behind us. Warbird, I just typed in WBAL News in the brouser and the site adress came up. Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.