M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$350 OBO shipped
Swfa 10x42 Side Focus with Quad Moa Reticle

Bought this 8/9/21 with plans to replace my lpvo. Ended up not receiving a refund for the lpvo from the manufacturer. Intention was to put it on something more worthy of distance shooting in the near future but life happens. Less than 100 rounds through the optic. Was hoping to hold on to it but I'd rather see someone get use out of it. Its an incredibly nice optic for the cost.

It does have some cosmetic blems, all are pictured. Windage knob has marks from the brass and there's 2 small scratches in the finish. Ones from storage on the rear bell and is super tiny and the second is on the bottom of the rear bell housing. With it in low rings the scope body actually touched the casm mount, while test fitting it and adjusting eye relief I slid it too far forward and the rail scratched it. None of these are beyond superficial but just being transparent as its not perfect.

Any questions or requests for additional pics just ask.

Pay Pay f&f preferred. Is already double boxxed and will ship usps priority insured.
Drinkware Cup Font Gas Drink
Table Wood Rectangle Tool Gas
Automotive tire Camera accessory Automotive mirror Tripod Cameras & optics
Camera accessory Cameras & optics Material property Rim Carbon
Bumper Automotive design Office equipment Office supplies Automotive exterior
Office supplies Rectangle Office equipment Cylinder Wood
Tool Wood Hardwood Table Metal

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It happens. When they're in stock again, someday, you can hopefully pick up another when you get to needing one.

Until then, somebody gets to save a little money, get love marks pre-installed, and actually get a scope that they couldn't pay more to get new. Can you feel the love tonight? :p

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It happens. When they're in stock again, someday, you can hopefully pick up another when you get to needing one.

Until then, somebody gets to save a little money, get love marks pre-installed, and actually get a scope that they couldn't pay more to get new. Can you feel the love tonight? :p
I'm feeling all the love vibes! Someone's rifle will feel all the love with this on it too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts