M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,160 Posts
They look good from here....DI5

·
Registered
232 Posts
As someone else stated, the machining looks very good. The left side of the receiver where the bolt stop pin is driven into looks substantial and strong. The machining behind the rear sight looks very well done.

Really though, I don't expect anything but a well built product from Mr. Smith. I've spoken to him on several occasions and he doesn't suffer idiots, lol. Very helpful too. He has high standards for himself, his products and the industry in general which is why I like him.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
As someone else stated, the machining looks very good. The left side of the receiver where the bolt stop pin is driven into looks substantial and strong. The machining behind the rear sight looks very well done.

Really though, I don't expect anything but a well built product from Mr. Smith. I've spoken to him on several occasions and he doesn't suffer idiots, lol. Very helpful too. He has high standards for himself, his products and the industry in general which is why I like him.
Just how I feel.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Man they look good. Can't wait to get my grubby mitts on one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.