M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Thomas may go down in history as the best scotus in my lifetime.

The man came from the humblest of life, overcame, and continues to be one solid judge adhering to our constitution. You can clone a few more just like him.
The liberals and Democrats already deployed Katanji to neutralize Thomas. 馃槃
Wait until they ALL start screaming 'packing the courts w/ liberals' -

Registered
It is a nice win for every red blooded American - this SCOTUS decision. Democrats are all coming down in large chunks. Starting w/ the Cuomo brothers -the luv-gov and Fredo, Andrew Gillum the bussy-popper, and few more liberal mouthpieces mainstream media all coming down w/ something. That Democrat mayor during Hurricane Katrina also seeing jail.

I love it! 馃槃

Reactions: 15636215

Registered
  • Haha
Reactions: WaM14gunner

Registered
The recent SCOTUS decision should ease some pains as congress passes more gun-grabbing legislations. Give and take - i suppose.

Reactions: Kopper

Registered
Obviously sir, you are younger, better-looking and more sexually attractive than me. I'm a blown out 77 year old who can barely stand up. I'm just crazy about women who are too good for me and without knowing a thing about the woman -- except the obvious, she's a liberal New York Governor -- she is certainly too good for the likes of me.

Leave me with my pitiful old man fantasies.
If you are young adult 77 yr - that is the new 50 yr old juveniles. Real women - the ones without REDACTED - expect you to be Condition -1 = locked, cocked and ready to rock. :ROFLMAO:

Registered
I am sure now the gun-grabbing states are on notice. Oh..they will not be happy -

Expect them liberals to picket every conservative judges at their homes. Democrats are losing at every turn now - they are on their way to being extinct. And look - we are not even that close to the midterms yet. I am sure Nov. will be a sight to behold.

Registered
Them liberals will have a howling day for this. :ROFLMAO:

Finally - the law-abiding can shoot back at them criminals. If we do this right, we may even end up w/ a 'hunting day' for criminals. Choose a buck or a doe -

• Haha

Registered
Since the Obama years, I have seen news items about how first time gun buyers are often women and minority customers. These are folks who go to a gun shop, go through the background check/waiting period, and pay retail for a legal to own firearm. They are likely to go through some sort of permitting process where required.

Won't that make them legal gun owners who are also subject to liberal gun control regulations? Won't that make them more aware of and perhaps cherish the Second Amendment?

I would hope so.
My apologies in advance if I hit all the stops. I will try to be as fair as I can. If you are trying to understand Black voters - DON'T. I don't understand it to this day. It is my hobby research - been studying it a long time.

The stats = A good chunk half or so of Democrat voters are POCs: 95% black women and 2/3 of black men (1/3 are criminals/felons so cannot vote...yet). Without this vote, Democrats cannot win. Period. But Democrats can rely on this captive vote for a long time. Lyndon Johnson said -"will have n*gras voting Dem for next 200 years." Another hundred to go - and that will not likely change. Republicans have stopped talking to Black voters since 1920's - completely stopped since 1964. Democrats can call or talk to them anyway they want and will be tolerated. Many believe the KKK was started by Republicans. Gotta thank the Teachers' Union for that. Biden said - 'you ain't black if you don't vote Democrat' -shows you the arrogance what they think of that voter bloc. The Black Caucus is under the thumb of Democrats - they have the votes but they do as told.

As far as the benefits of the Second Amendment - I say go for it. They need it to defend themselves from other blacks..and the imaginary White Supremacy. Conservatives hold the line to defending the 2nd Amendment exclusively...while everybody else usurp its benefits. I am fine w/ that. We do not want to be accused of being ungenerous..and unkind. Even God extended HIS grace to the gentiles.

If you did not know Thomas Sowell is black, you will think he is a white supremacist when he talks of the predicaments of POCs. Trump tried to help and look what they did to him. Only thing w/ TRump - he highlighted 'how good they got it' w/ Democrats when he said -'What the hell do you have to lose'?...was more than they could bear - seen as insult. WE are suppose to just ignore and pretend everything is fine.

Fine by me -

Again - my apologies if I offended anyone.

Registered
The best of Stossel is the Affirmative Action bake sale - If you are Asian, you pay 5x more. 馃榿

And guess who said it was unfair??

Reactions: Sorry Dude
1 - 9 of 9 Posts