M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Thomas may go down in history as the best scotus in my lifetime.

The man came from the humblest of life, overcame, and continues to be one solid judge adhering to our constitution. You can clone a few more just like him.
The libs said he was going to outlaw mixed race marriage next (while they didn't know he was married to a Caucasian woman)

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I just wish the SCOTUS justices would just read the constitution and abandon their party bias. The decisions would be easy then.
If you could actually find 9 completely nonbiased people on the face of this earth, you could possibly do that. Unfortunately in most cases people on the left leaning side are strongly left leaning. People on the right leaning side are at least open to discussion even if they are still at the end of the day right leaning

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
We haven’t won a thing. Anyone who legally Carrie’s in NYC will still be treated like a criminal. DOJ says SCOTUS made wrong decision which is unbelievable. Much worse is coming
They are currently led by people that think the Constitution is nothing but toilet paper.

• Sad
Reactions: Rifleman-7.62

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Supreme Court just rules to rein in unelected regulatory agencies. Case involved EPA but Court states the power to create regulations is in Congress not regulatory agencies.

I see this expanding to other overly aggressive authoritarian agencies that think they can create rules out of thin air.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts