M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
929 Posts
Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi seem very upset on this ruling by the Supreme Court for the 2nd Amendment. It may be bigger than some people are doubting but I could be wrong. We shall see.

· Registered
929 Posts
And significant fees. National Journalist John Stossel on the process [of applying for a concealed firearm permit] in New York City
I love John Stossel. He exposes many things and shows many things that need to be seen. He is a journalist in my opinion and there are not many of them left in America.

$430 fee to apply for a concealed weapon pistol permit and it was also fifty pages long. Then the police took about eight months to get back to him after he applied only to tell him to go to the fires of perdition. (Thanks for the $430 sucker.) There is no 2nd Amendment in eastern New York.

The Supreme Court ruling will make it so they have to issue a concealed weapon permits. I doubt it will be easy but possible. And you will want multiple magazines because they will limit you to ten round crippled capacity magazines.

Reactions: jkv45

· Registered
929 Posts
Magazine capacity: I understand the tactical advantage of higher capacity magazines. However, I also recall the days when a .45 ACP was THE auto loader to bring to a gunfight. The emphasis was then on one-shot stopping power and the guns had 7 or 8 round magazines. The catch phrase was something like "power, speed, accuracy". Maybe this 10 round thing will bring back a focus on power.
If I was stuck with ten rounds I would for sure take .40 Smith & Wesson or .45 Auto over 9 millimeter Luger. Thank goodness I live in a free State.

Reactions: wldtrky

· Registered
929 Posts
Probably get ruled as overly broad and unduly burdensome.
Sadly how long will this take though to get this ruling through the courts. It might be another few years or longer. The New York tyrants want it their way and do not really care about the common citizen's safety.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.