·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air gun Plant Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel

Plant Machine gun Tree Gun barrel Gas

Machine gun Gun barrel Gas Air gun Trigger

Art paint Paint Liquid Art Red

Took my newly built LRB lugged M25 in 6.5 Creedmoor out for a test drive.

It’s in a gen 1 JAE I just got second hand off of ar15. When I built it, I lapped one of my re-milled de-milled bolts (I’m the other half of rallred who does the facing), lapped and polished every moving contact point. This thing locks like a bank vault and is smooth as butter. Perfect headspace when I chambered it.

The proof is in the pudding. Shot everything well, but absolutely lights out with Winchester match 140 gr. At 200yds, it printed less than half inch. Rallred can verify.

the specs that I will tell you are LRB M25, LRB 6.5 cm barrel, our bolt, JAE chassis, Winchester ammo, and a vortex strike eagle 5-25 mil/mil.

·
Premium Member
20,809 Posts
Excellent. Nice to meet you. I have used quite a few of your bolts since they met the market. Keep up the good work.
6.5 Creedmoor has been the best overall performer in my Precision M14s in JAE chassis. LRB M-25 in this photos in in the rear in .308 with Kriger ss Heavy. Middle is a Bula Defense Systems XM21 Version one with an Ultra Heavy Bula barrel. Blue one in the front is a Bula XM21 version two in 6.5 Creedmoor. All are sub .5 moa shooters but the 6.5 is closer to .25 with handloads. Whatta Hobby!

Plant Green Tree Outdoor recreation Grass

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
lovely rifles! I am just not sure why I am not a fan of that particular stock.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts